Windows 10: Another win10 genuine check

Discus and support Another win10 genuine check in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello all! Situation: Personal computer. Had win 10 Home key is in the bios. Bought Win 10 Pro from Amazon. Key upgraded me to win 10 Enterprise.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GlebD2, Jan 7, 2020.

1. GlebD2 Win User

Another win10 genuine check

Hello all!
    Situation: Personal computer. Had win 10 Home key is in the bios. Bought Win 10 Pro from Amazon. Key upgraded me to win 10 Enterprise.

Reason: need to run Docker at home.

Issue: I don't really care if its Enterprise or Pro - Docker accepts both. However I got the "Activate Windows" alert at the bottom right corner of the laptop and I have the0xC004F025 error in Activation Tab -> Update and Security and I would like for my Windows to be activated.

Disclaimer: I already sent an email to the seller about this issue because I didn't get what I paid for. However I need to work on a project asap.

If this is an easy solution, I don't mind having Enterprise over Pro. If not, I'll go ask for a refund :

Attachment:

Another win10 genuine check ccd9a213-cb0a-4f5a-ac2a-f70cd9033f8f?upload=true.png

:)

GlebD2, Jan 7, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 7, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 7, 2020
  4. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Another win10 genuine check - Similar Threads - Another win10 genuine

2. Please check this key genuine or not.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please check this key genuine or not.: Please check this key genuine or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-check-this-key-genuine-or-not/2e126dcb-250a-467a-85d8-0f559c508b73
  3. Please check this key genuine or not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please check this key genuine or not.: Please check this key genuine or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-check-this-key-genuine-or-not/2e126dcb-250a-467a-85d8-0f559c508b73
  4. Please check this key genuine or not.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to check Windows Key Genuinity

How to check Windows Key Genuinity: Dear SirFacebook is completely filled with genuine keys at a very reasonable priceIs that fraud or true ??How can we check whether keys supplied by them are genuine or not ??Please replyThanks...
  6. Check if windows is genuine

Check if windows is genuine: Hi, Could someone please let me know whether my copy of Windows is genuine or not.Attached a screenshot of the slmgr.vbs /dlvYour help is very much appreciated. Thank you very much....
  7. How to Check windows 10 is genuine or not ?

How to Check windows 10 is genuine or not ?: I used command "lmgr.vbs /dli" and here is the output [ATTACH] Could you please tell me, if the key that is being used is genuine or not ? and Thanks In Advance...
  8. PLEASE CHECK IF THE MICROSOFT OS WIN10 PRODUCT GENUINE/AUTHENTIC

PLEASE CHECK IF THE MICROSOFT OS WIN10 PRODUCT GENUINE/AUTHENTIC: PLEASE CHECK IF THE MICROSOFT OS WIN10 PRODUCT GENUINE/AUTHENTIC OWNER DANICA VIRAY #00327-30780-99333-AAOEM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-check-if-the-microsoft-os-win10-product/81bc4ecc-50ea-4fee-bb32-79f2bff54923
  9. CHECK MICROSOFT PRODUCT KEY IF IS IT GENUINE

CHECK MICROSOFT PRODUCT KEY IF IS IT GENUINE: 00327-30780-99333-AAOEM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-microsoft-product-key-if-is-it-genuine/e0da87b8-b47e-4c2b-9891-79b39354b004
  10. Check Windows Activation if it's genuine

Check Windows Activation if it's genuine: Hello , I was wondering how can I check if my Windows 10 Pro Copy is genuine or not here is a screen shot of my license details [ATTACH] Thanks in Advance...