Windows 10: Another Win10 login problem solved

Discus and support Another Win10 login problem solved in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; my system has 2 accounts, mine and my daughter today when i try to login to my daughter account after locking my account, windows was stuck at welcome... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by makhan10, Nov 25, 2020.

1. makhan10 Win User

Another Win10 login problem solved

my system has 2 accounts, mine and my daughter

today when i try to login to my daughter account after locking my account, windows was stuck at welcome screen for 30 minutes

so i power the system off and then again try to login to my daughter again the welcome screen was there for 20 minutes

so i power the system off and then i login to my account and instead of locking out i sign out of my account, then when i try to login to my daughter account the bingo the desktop screen appeared in 5 seconds.

:)

makhan10, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 25, 2020
  3. mora67 Win User
    5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

After overnight looks

Another Win10 login problem solved [​IMG]

mora67, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Another Win10 login problem solved

MW2 Problem

I think the game is booting, then Steam is trying to boot, but is hanging during the login process, hell it may be sitting there wait for you to enter your password.

Try this, turn Steam On and log in. Click on the game listed in the "My Games" tab to start MW2 and see if the problem continues. If that does not work, you have 2 other suggestions above.

TheLaughingMan, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Another Win10 login problem solved

1. Another Win10 login problem solved - Similar Threads - Another Win10 login

2. How to solve this problem administrator first login laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve this problem administrator first login laptop: Yesterday I was open account devices on my phone after thatExploring the page I find log your device I click on it and my laptop was lockedAnd accidentally I remove laptop from my account how to recover it When I turn on laptop today showing message please login first...
  3. How to solve this problem administrator first login laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve this problem administrator first login laptop: Yesterday I was open account devices on my phone after thatExploring the page I find log your device I click on it and my laptop was lockedAnd accidentally I remove laptop from my account how to recover it When I turn on laptop today showing message please login first...
  4. When will the Win10 bluetooth problems be solved?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When will the Win10 bluetooth problems be solved?: Hi,My microsoft bluetooth mouse 1679c and my JBL bluetooth speaker were not detected automatically since Win 10 update to version 20H2. Update 21H1 did not resolve the problem. Yes, my Win10 is up to date. Yes, I have checked and installed the latest drivers. Yes, I have...
  5. annoying another language login problem

in Windows 10 Support
    annoying another language login problem: i have installed urdu language package on my win10 laptop whenever i try to login the default language is set to urdu and i have to change it to english for login to procceed the same thing happens when i open chrome, the language changes from english to urdu by itself and i...
  6. win10 login problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    win10 login problem: sometimes when i login to my account, windows 10 automatically logs me out on first try without showing desktop screen and then i have to login again and it works fine second time this is random problem and has happened 2-3 times a month 167627
  7. Login problem - unable to select another user

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login problem - unable to select another user: I discovered a problem with login - only one user always comes up to login and no other user is displayed new or existing. I have tried many things and unable to figure it out. One suggestion was based on using lusrmgr but on my pc it get an error saying this may not be...
  8. Please solve my problem - windows login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please solve my problem - windows login: That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-solve-my-problem-windows-login/ede6cf51-e1b9-4241-907a-8366c68c3935"
  9. problem with Zune login (Win10)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with Zune login (Win10): i'm using Win10 and when i login into my Zune account, i get the message below... "Can't access the server. Make sure you're connected to the internet and that there are no firewalls or proxy servers blocking access to the Zune servise, then try again." I turned off my...
  10. Another win10 time sync problem....

in Windows 10 Support
    Another win10 time sync problem....: Hello, My problem is simple. I am on EE time zone, but for some reason my clock shows times with 1h behind. So if it shows 22:40 it's actually 23:40. Tried almost everything: 1) in services put windows time on automatic. 2) bios time shows time perfectly so no problem...