Windows 10: Another win10 time sync problem....

Discus and support Another win10 time sync problem.... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, My problem is simple. I am on EE time zone, but for some reason my clock shows times with 1h behind. So if it shows 22:40 it's actually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TCorneliu, May 27, 2016.

1. TCorneliu Win User

Another win10 time sync problem....

Hello,

My problem is simple. I am on EE time zone, but for some reason my clock shows times with 1h behind. So if it shows 22:40 it's actually 23:40.

Tried almost everything:
    1) in services put windows time on automatic.
    2) bios time shows time perfectly so no problem there
    3) set time and set time zone are set to automatically...
    4) left time.windows.com as default server as time.nist.gov seems to get time wrong even if i manually resync....
    5) i am admin on my system so all changes should stick in theory.....

any smarter ideas? :/

Thanks for the support!

:)

TCorneliu, May 27, 2016
  2. lsnarskis Win User

Sync settings are greyed out in win 10 update

I wish it were that easy

I tried this many times still grayed out

I just setup another win10 PC logged in to store and it is working just not on my desktop PC that has all the stuff I want to Sync!

lsnarskis, May 27, 2016
  3. How to delete items from Favorites Bar in IE11

Do you have another Win10 machine with those favorites? It might be syncing through the cloud.

Bruce Hagen, May 27, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

I'm in Belgrade and had same problem so I set it to manual and didn't have problem since. Seems that MS is not particularly interested in this neck of woods and set's time zones coarsely, just by map location not taking into account real, official time .

CountMike, May 27, 2016
  5. TCorneliu Win User
    thx ill try it and see if ti works.

TCorneliu, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Another win10 time sync problem.... - Similar Threads - Another win10 sync

2. Problem with Windows Time Sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Windows Time Sync: Hello, i have tried to sync my date time but is not working, i already tried: * to restart the windows time service.* tried to sfc /scannow* tried to net stop w32time w32tm /unregister w32tm /register net start w32time* tried to change the serverbut any of this work, always...
  3. Problem with Windows Time Sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Windows Time Sync: Hello, i have tried to sync my date time but is not working, i already tried: * to restart the windows time service.* tried to sfc /scannow* tried to net stop w32time w32tm /unregister w32tm /register net start w32time* tried to change the serverbut any of this work, always...
  4. Time will not sync

Time will not sync: I downloaded Windows 11 and now my time won’t sync. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-will-not-sync/aed02fa3-eada-467a-b725-bfb6ddf8c52a
  5. Time Sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time Sync: Dears, Kindly know that we change our time in Jordan, so when we change it in domain controller we discover that most of our other servers and clients didn't sync time with, so where the problem here?.My best wishes.Nael...
  6. Time Sync

Time Sync: Dears, Kindly know that we change our time in Jordan, so when we change it in domain controller we discover that most of our other servers and clients didn't sync time with, so where the problem here?.My best wishes.Nael...
  7. Time Sync

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Another Win10 login problem solved

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Another Win10 login problem solved: my system has 2 accounts, mine and my daughter today when i try to login to my daughter account after locking my account, windows was stuck at welcome screen for 30 minutes so i power the system off and then again try to login to my daughter again the welcome screen was...
  9. Time Sync problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Time Sync problem: I have Gigabyte z390 aorus Master board I have reinstalled BIOS (up to date) I changed the battery cell It’s still driving me crazy shows two hours behind from actual time. Region is correct each time i shutdown pc. Any help will be much appreciated. submitted by...
  10. Syncing with another laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Syncing with another laptop: I recently visited my someone and borrowed their computer and needed to log into my Microsoft account to access an excel spreadsheet. I was sure to sign out from my account before closing Excel. Two days later, i turn on my own laptop at home and I now have that persons...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 time poroblem