Windows 10: "Anotherr installation is in progress" - it is not.

Discus and support "Anotherr installation is in progress" - it is not. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every time I download a new app and try to install it I get the message "Another installation is in progress . . . ." when I know it is not. How can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Walter Seaton1, May 25, 2023.

1. "Anotherr installation is in progress" - it is not.

Every time I download a new app and try to install it I get the message "Another installation is in progress . . . ." when I know it is not. How can I avoid this?

:)

Walter Seaton1, May 25, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 25, 2023
  3. another installation is already in progress

Hi,

I am sorry to know that you are unable to install AVG.

Wait for some time, if the installation of updates is going on in the background.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type CMD in Search. Right click on it to run as an administrator.
    • Type the following 4 commands at the Command prompt:
    WSReset.exe.

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

• Close the CMD window.
    • Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.
    If the issue persists, then you need to check with AVG.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 25, 2023
  4. "Anotherr installation is in progress" - it is not.

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 25, 2023
Thema:

"Anotherr installation is in progress" - it is not.

1. "Anotherr installation is in progress" - it is not. - Similar Threads - Anotherr installation progress

2. Error 1500 another installation is in progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 1500 another installation is in progress: getting this error here is a Screenshot trying to install the legacy Razer Synapse 2.0 so I can use the Orbweaver peripheral, none of the solutions I've seen on Google worked for me as I don't have any other installs going or setups in Task Manager nor any of the listed...
  3. Error 1500 another installation is in progress

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 1500 another installation is in progress: getting this error here is a Screenshot trying to install the legacy Razer Synapse 2.0 so I can use the Orbweaver peripheral, none of the solutions I've seen on Google worked for me as I don't have any other installs going or setups in Task Manager nor any of the listed...
  4. Error 1500 another installation is in progress

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. "Anotherr installation is in progress" - it is not.

"Anotherr installation is in progress" - it is not.: Every time I download a new app and try to install it I get the message "Another installation is in progress . . . ." when I know it is not. How can I avoid this?...
  6. "Anotherr installation is in progress" - it is not.

"Anotherr installation is in progress" - it is not.: Every time I download a new app and try to install it I get the message "Another installation is in progress . . . ." when I know it is not. How can I avoid this?...
  7. Update installation progress.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update installation progress.: Hello. I'm downloading an update right now and it stuck at 5% for 5 minutes and then jumped to 81%. Is this a normal event? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-installation-progress/39d4e753-c7c3-443b-b7ea-4a41927f73b6
  8. Update installation progress.

Update installation progress.: Hello. I'm downloading an update right now and it stuck at 5% for 5 minutes and then jumped to 81%. Is this a normal event? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-installation-progress/39d4e753-c7c3-443b-b7ea-4a41927f73b6
  9. windows 10 20H2 installation is not showing progress

windows 10 20H2 installation is not showing progress: I have windows 10 1909. there was a new update feature update of windows 10, version 20H2 I downloaded it but when it started installing it reached till 32% after it stuck at this percent and now it is not showing any progress....
  10. Is this Progress

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is this Progress: In windows 7 I could display a map of my workgroup networked computers. Windows 10 does not give me that option. I must use Netgear Genie to do what Windows 10 should do. Is the progress? The only way that Windows 10 works is through Explorer where you can see the...