Windows 10: Anoying Language Pop-Up

Discus and support Anoying Language Pop-Up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can i remove the anoying Popup that appears when pressing Alt+Shift or Shift+Alt and stays there until i change language? I already know what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DenisMed, Feb 25, 2020.

1. DenisMed Win User

Anoying Language Pop-Up

How can i remove the anoying Popup that appears when pressing Alt+Shift or Shift+Alt and stays there until i change language?

I already know what language i'm using, i dont need to have half my screen occupied by this anoying pop up to tell me which language i'm chossing couse i already have the language indicator on the bottom right of the screen telling me which language i'm using.

I don't care if it's by regestry or by attaching some dynamite to my pc, i just want to remove that annoying popup couse it gives me anxiety every time i see it.

:)

DenisMed, Feb 25, 2020

2. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Feb 25, 2020
  3. Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 25, 2020
  4. Anoying Language Pop-Up

microsoft photos language

Hi Magda,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Click on add a language.
    • Select the particular language and then make it as default by right clicking on the language and click on as default.

Please post back with the updated status to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

Anoying Language Pop-Up

1. Anoying Language Pop-Up - Similar Threads - Anoying Language Pop

2. Random languages popping up in the language select menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random languages popping up in the language select menu: Every time I install Windows 10 or 11 on my laptop, English from random countries pops up in the language select menu, and it really pisses me off. I can't even delete/uninstall them using the settings app. Here are the screenshots....
  3. Random languages popping up in the language select menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random languages popping up in the language select menu: Every time I install Windows 10 or 11 on my laptop, English from random countries pops up in the language select menu, and it really pisses me off. I can't even delete/uninstall them using the settings app. Here are the screenshots....
  4. Disable language bar pop-up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable language bar pop-up: [ATTACH] Good day, I was always using Ctrl + Shift combo to switch between languages and that caused no troubles previously. However, after 1709 -> 1909 upgrade this window has begun to appear and steal focus from other apps, even when I'm pressing those buttons without...
  5. Additional Input language pops up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Additional Input language pops up: Hi. Normally I have two languages enabled on my win10 pro (standalone), ENG(US) and RU. But sometimes I notice that i have 3 input methods enabled, ENG(US), ENG(UK) and RU. I neither could find out what triggers this behaviour nor understand how to stop it. It...
  6. Pop-Up language bar

Pop-Up language bar: After the update, when switching languages, a pop-up language bar began to appear on the right side. Please teach how to remove it. He is very nervous. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-language-bar/bbb98cb9-469e-472b-b218-e59530edd448
  7. Region pop up windows and language preference problems.

Region pop up windows and language preference problems.: Hello guys. Please help me to solve these two issues. Thanks. Problem 1: Font doesn't match with pop-up windows. (How can I fix it back?) [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The rest of the pop up windows are normal. [ATTACH] Problem 2: The language preference becomes 3 but I only...
  8. 'Download language typing features ...' keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Support
    'Download language typing features ...' keeps popping up: Hello Forum users. 'Download language typing features ...' keep popping up on the screen every 20 minutes or so. See attached screenshot. How do I get rid of that? Thanks Forum Peeps. Pierre 117623
  9. Network Anoyance

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Anoyance: It's only seems to be a problem in Windows 10 - Never saw or have had it in any other system. "One or more network protocols are missing on this computer" my pain just shows up when working with network adapters It goes away most of the time. 36720
  10. "Language Typing Features" Popping up

in Windows 10 Support
    "Language Typing Features" Popping up: On my Windows 10 installation (Home, 64-bit), I have disabled "Show app notifications" AND "Show me tips about Windows". However, every now and then a message pops up (from the "Action Centre" just next to the clock) stating "Language typing feature - Install typing...