Windows 10: answer me fast

Discus and support answer me fast in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to download the version of windows 10 1809..? But i already download this from itechtics.com , the size is 4.50 or 4.72 GB Now i make the bootable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hafiz Muhammad UsamaKhan, Dec 4, 2018.

1. answer me fast

How to download the version of windows 10 1809..?
    But i already download this from itechtics.com , the size is 4.50 or 4.72 GB
    Now i make the bootable usb, they cannot create it, after 14 % creating then display the message drive is successful bootable, and they cannot working.
    After this interruption i am download the iso 2 times from different methods again and again.
    How can troubleshoot it..?

:)

Hafiz Muhammad UsamaKhan, Dec 4, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond answer me fast :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 4, 2018
  3. YoussifC6 Win User
    C6 battery drain too fast

i already done this steps still my battery drain too fast hope for other suggestions

YoussifC6, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Ian Ser Win User

answer me fast

fan runs fast iTunes

Hello John,

To isolate the issue, we suggest to uninstall the app and then observe your PC for 24 hours. See if the issue is still present.

If there is still an issue after uninstalling the app, please answer these questions:

• Have you changed/updated/installed new apps to your PC prior to the issue happening?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

We look forward to your update.

Ian Ser, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

answer me fast

1. answer me fast - Similar Threads - answer fast

2. How fast can I get answers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How fast can I get answers: I'm cool with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-fast-can-i-get-answers/7efd9f5f-f081-41a2-bdd4-c6b0bd0d5ee8
  3. How fast can I get answers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How fast can I get answers: I'm cool with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-fast-can-i-get-answers/7efd9f5f-f081-41a2-bdd4-c6b0bd0d5ee8
  4. How fast can I get answers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I need answers fast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need answers fast: Why did I get this from you: Support<support@*******.onmicrosoft.com>????? Thus is the content of the notice which is lurid and disgusting:This is a threat, and illegal, and has your name attached....what to do?Greetings! I have to share bad news with you. Approximately a few...
  6. I need answers fast

I need answers fast: Why did I get this from you: Support<support@*******.onmicrosoft.com>????? Thus is the content of the notice which is lurid and disgusting:This is a threat, and illegal, and has your name attached....what to do?Greetings! I have to share bad news with you. Approximately a few...
  7. I need answers fast

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Hi I need some help preferably with an positive answer if possible fast 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi I need some help preferably with an positive answer if possible fast 2: I am having trouble with Windows Media Player on windows 10 64 bit it freezes up and the seek bar freezes when I try to go anywhere in a video I've tried uninstalling it reinstalling it I've tried repairing the media library and it just keeps on getting corrupted or so your...
  9. Hi I need some help preferably with an positive answer if possible fast 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I need some help preferably with an positive answer if possible fast 2: I am having trouble with Windows Media Player on windows 10 64 bit it freezes up and the seek bar freezes when I try to go anywhere in a video I've tried uninstalling it reinstalling it I've tried repairing the media library and it just keeps on getting corrupted or so your...
  10. Hi I need some help preferably with an positive answer if possible fast 2