Windows 10: Answered: How to adjust brightness on external monitor, IN OPERATING SYSTEM.

Discus and support Answered: How to adjust brightness on external monitor, IN OPERATING SYSTEM. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All, I saw this post/question, original question by DaveDRAFT:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by steve.positiv, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Answered: How to adjust brightness on external monitor, IN OPERATING SYSTEM.

Hi All,

I saw this post/question, original question by DaveDRAFT:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...nitor-in/1ac17cfe-a9a6-4750-85ca-ac67aac89dfd

since perculiarly microsoft doesn't let me comment on the above thread anymore Answered: How to adjust brightness on external monitor, IN OPERATING SYSTEM. :)D), here's a new thread with the answer included:

This one works on my Samsung SyncMaster, to adjust BRIGHTNESS and also RGB* settings (*not tested) , should work on many other recent monitor models too. It even has command line functionality, useful for creating scripts and shortcuts. awesome Answered: How to adjust brightness on external monitor, IN OPERATING SYSTEM. :)

http://clickmonitorddc.bplaced.net

Also I found this one, which i know nothing about though Answered: How to adjust brightness on external monitor, IN OPERATING SYSTEM. :)

http://incod.ru/win/mymonic/?setlang=en

Regards to all,

Steve

:)

steve.positiv, Jul 13, 2019
  2. DaveDRAFT Win User

How to adjust brightness on external monitor, IN OPERATING SYSTEM.

Is there a way to change the brightness on an external monitor hooked up to my Surface? The brightness slider under display settings is grayed out. (Windows 10)

I can adjust the brightness through the buttons on the monitor itself but it's a terrible interface. This is something I need to do daily as the sun sets so I'd much rather be able to hit some hot keys.

Monitor is an Acer.

DaveDRAFT, Jul 13, 2019
  3. How to adjust brightness on external monitor, IN OPERATING SYSTEM.

Hi,

External monitor brightness can be set from Monitor only, unfortunately.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jul 13, 2019
  4. kjpsv Win User

Answered: How to adjust brightness on external monitor, IN OPERATING SYSTEM.

Can't adjust brightness on external monitor

It's got everything to do with Windows 10 because that's the operating system that should let me control the brightness of an external monitor. The Surface Book is both a tablet and a laptop, so there's nothing weird about connecting an external monitor
    to it. What do you mean by "this country"? This forum is international.

kjpsv, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

Answered: How to adjust brightness on external monitor, IN OPERATING SYSTEM.

1. Answered: How to adjust brightness on external monitor, IN OPERATING SYSTEM. - Similar Threads - Answered adjust brightness

2. Answer to some of the questions in Ms community - how to adjust brightness on samsung...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Answer to some of the questions in Ms community - how to adjust brightness on samsung...: Watch the video to find the answer.. Hope it helps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/answer-to-some-of-the-questions-in-ms-community/d2d094a8-1361-44b6-ba48-1df47b378244
  3. Answer to some of the questions in Ms community - how to adjust brightness on samsung...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Answer to some of the questions in Ms community - how to adjust brightness on samsung...: Watch the video to find the answer.. Hope it helps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/answer-to-some-of-the-questions-in-ms-community/d2d094a8-1361-44b6-ba48-1df47b378244
  4. Brightness wont adjust on second monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Brightness wont adjust on second monitor: My main computer is an Asus Vivobook 14 running Windows 10. My secondary is an acer monitor, it wont change the brightess on the acer. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/WackyH [link] [comments]...
  5. brightness, how to adjust the brightness?

in Windows 10 Customization
    brightness, how to adjust the brightness?: Idk much about windows 10 help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-how-to-adjust-the-brightness/935b0821-c6fd-4be6-b4f6-121976c88282
  6. Unable to adjust monitor brightness

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to adjust monitor brightness: Hello, I am having an issue where I am unable to adjust the brightness of my monitor through Windows (I'd very much like not to have to use my monitor's brightness control) I have a GTX 1060 and a Ryzen 3700x I am sure my GPU drivers are up to date, I have tried using both...
  7. How to adjust monitor brightness

How to adjust monitor brightness: Monitor is a Dell S2419H and is way to bright. I can find no way to adjust its brightness using the On Screen Display or using the Display Settings of Win 10. I'm sure there must be a way but I just can't find it. Will someone please give me a hand? Thank you. 129234
  8. How to adjust brightness on external monitor, IN OPERATING SYSTEM.

How to adjust brightness on external monitor, IN OPERATING SYSTEM.: Is there a way to change the brightness on an external monitor hooked up to my Surface? The brightness slider under display settings is grayed out. (Windows 10) I can adjust the brightness through the buttons on the monitor itself but it's a terrible interface. This is...
  9. HDMI external monitor: adjust brightness according to profile/day time

in Windows 10 Customization
    HDMI external monitor: adjust brightness according to profile/day time: Hello, OS: win10 Familly I use an external hdmi monitor on a notebook, in that case I only use the external monitor (viz no dual display). I can adjust the brightness of: * the notebook screen with the "Sun up" and "Sun down" key on the keyboard. * the external...
  10. Can't adjust brightness or connect to a monitor..

Can't adjust brightness or connect to a monitor..: Hey guys, just updated to windows ten with my Sony Vaio 14 touchscreen laptop. 2 things ive noticed so far that have been bugging me is 1. I cannot adjust my brightness with the f5 & f6 keys like i could before... nor do i know how to changed the brightness now at all. Also...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 brightness on external monitor

2. adjust brightness external monitor

3. adjust brightness dell pc

4. change brightness external monitor,
  5. cant adjust brightness windows 10,
  6. win 10 cant control brightness on external monitor lg,
  7. change brightness external monitor windows 10,
  8. how to adjust brightness on dekstop monitor on external monitor,
  9. adjusting brightness on lg monitor,
  10. ctrl screen brightness external monitor,
  11. cant change brightness on external monitor,