Windows 10: [Answered] Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?

Discus and support [Answered] Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering if it is possible to get refunds for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I applied for a refund on the 4th of September and was told... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JenGreen708, Sep 20, 2018.

1. [Answered] Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?

I was wondering if it is possible to get refunds for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I applied for a refund on the 4th of September and was told that I could expect a response within 48 hours. I've not heard back or had the product refunded so wanted to find out if Minecraft Windows 10 edition was refundable.

Thanks

:)

JenGreen708, Sep 20, 2018

2. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Refund for Minecraft Windows 10 edition

21st of July

Hi Microsoft. I would really like to get a refund for windows 10 Minecraft.

I had called my dad in to put in the all the details. I had said specifically to get java edition and he paid $40 for Windows 10 edition. I didn't realise this until my friend pointed out that it was different to the one he had; Java edition.

I cannot play with all my friends and I would like it very much if you could accept this return& refund, as I only got the Windows 10 edition yesterday.

UnusualDragonball, Sep 20, 2018
  4. [Answered] Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?

Minecraft Windows 10 Beta edition refund

Original Title: I don't know what to do !

I have recently purchased Minecraft: windows 10 edition beta, but the problem is that I didn't want this game version and I spent 10 dollars on it!! Is there any way to get a refund ?

Kawaiiprincess1217, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

[Answered] Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?

1. [Answered] Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition? - Similar Threads - Answered Refunding Minecraft

2. Refund for Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Minecraft windows 10 edition: I'm not sure how to get a refund on this item https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-for-minecraft-windows-10-edition/4b814f71-df25-48d4-b0c5-1bd9d99345f6
  3. Refund for the purchase made towards Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund for the purchase made towards Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I accidentally had bought minecraft windows 10 edition but i dont have windows 10 so i cant even use the game. I would like to get a refund on it. ***Original title:I bought the wrong one***...
  4. Refund for Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Minecraft: I got "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" on my computer but it was not show up on my Minecraft account. So I looked more into it and I got the wrong game version. So do everyone know if I could get a refund for that?...
  5. Refunding MineCraft Master Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunding MineCraft Master Edition: I tryed to go on microsoft support refunding but i cant find request a refund https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refunding-minecraft-master-edition/de57cbc4-2809-4f79-8663-cd1ba9eb9de0
  6. Refund for Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Minecraft Windows 10: Hello, This is about ordernumber 8397272837 in the Microsoft store. I thought I had purchased the correct Minecraft version for my son, with the Windows 10 start collection, but he informed me that I should have purchased the Minecraft Java Edition. Can you give me a refund...
  7. Refunding Minecraft

Refunding Minecraft: Is there a way to refund minecraft from the microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refunding-minecraft/24cbd385-2378-4dd8-8b71-d47f1fae2c54"
  8. Minecraft windows 10 refund

Minecraft windows 10 refund: Hi. I just bought minecraft windows 10 edition without realising that it was not java edition. I would like a full refund. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-refund/fa62b9d6-8d67-4703-9155-58d24da6c371"
  9. Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refunding Minecraft windows 10 edition?: I was wondering if it is possible to get refunds for the windows 10 version of Minecraft. I applied for a refund on the 4th of September and was told that I could expect a response within 48 hours. I've not heard back or had the product refunded so wanted to find out if...
  10. Refunding a product (Minecraft for Windows)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunding a product (Minecraft for Windows): I have purchased a Windows 10 edition of Minecraft only to find it being unable to run with mods. I wish to refund it as it is useless to me. I have tried following the links about refunds and returning. I have looked in my Orders section. I have rummaged through support...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. refund minecraft for windows 10

2. windows 10 minecraft refund

3. refund windows10 edition

4. refund minecraft microsoft 10 edition,
  5. how do you refund minecraft windows 10,
  6. if i delet mincraft do i get a refund,
  7. how to refund minecraft windows 10,
  8. refunding minecraft,
  9. can i refund minecraft windows 10 edition,
  10. refunding minecraft windows store