Windows 10: Answered TY

Discus and support Answered TY in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; NM Answered and could not remove https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/answered-ty/da8db64b-1986-4d10-939a-f6bf263a4900 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Eshapter, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Eshapter Win User

Answered TY

NM Answered and could not remove

:)

Eshapter, Mar 6, 2019
  2. CH@NO Win User

About i7 720QM temps...

TY for the answers guys, I'll try your suggestions.

CH@NO, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Answering a call

Hi SathishKumar5151

Please follow the steps provided in the Answer, by Vasile M.

No, this is not caused by virus, but it could be related to phone hardware, steps listed will help you establish the root of the issue.

Kind Regards,

Karolina M, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Answered TY

no longer able to share files from windows file explorer

Hi Donna,

In order to help you about your issue, please answer the questions:

• Are you tying to send a file folder with file explorer using Outlook?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps prior to the issue?

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

Answered TY

1. Answered TY - Similar Threads - Answered

2. Hi Iam going to try and upgrade from 8 to windows 10 now. How can i find the answer i got a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi Iam going to try and upgrade from 8 to windows 10 now. How can i find the answer i got a...: Hello i asked a month ago i had to revert back to windows 8 after it would not start up right. So i used this app on my Lenovo laptop a recovery key but i forgot using that it make my PC go back to windows 8 and now all my games are gone because i forgot to use restore point...
  3. Use Copilot to get answers from particular websites

in Windows 10 News
    Use Copilot to get answers from particular websites: [IMG]Want to get answers from website data using Copilot? You can use a website as a source in Copilot to summarize answers using Microsoft Edge. Copilot in Microsoft Edge now allows you to choose a specific website as a source to get answers or to summarize or paraphrase...
  4. Hi Iam going to try and upgrade from 8 to windows 10 now. How can i find the answer i got a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi Iam going to try and upgrade from 8 to windows 10 now. How can i find the answer i got a...: Hello i asked a month ago i had to revert back to windows 8 after it would not start up right. So i used this app on my Lenovo laptop a recovery key but i forgot using that it make my PC go back to windows 8 and now all my games are gone because i forgot to use restore point...
  5. Hi Iam going to try and upgrade from 8 to windows 10 now. How can i find the answer i got a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. how to remove myself from googleusercontent? I have tried to ask google but no answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove myself from googleusercontent? I have tried to ask google but no answer: I want to know since this is in with my email under details.Authorized Application 745476177629-7b5d8jjlirraihnaqhn7f2to6000imi2.apps.googleusercontent.com Show detailslocation IP address is 2607:fb91:bc3:60de:845f:68ff:fedb:f161maybe you can help me.thank you for looking at...
  7. how to remove myself from googleusercontent? I have tried to ask google but no answer

how to remove myself from googleusercontent? I have tried to ask google but no answer: I want to know since this is in with my email under details.Authorized Application 745476177629-7b5d8jjlirraihnaqhn7f2to6000imi2.apps.googleusercontent.com Show detailslocation IP address is 2607:fb91:bc3:60de:845f:68ff:fedb:f161maybe you can help me.thank you for looking at...
  8. To answer your question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To answer your question: When I try to log into the administrator portal. I get a message that says Personal accounts aren't allowed. But I will try scrolling down to the bottom of the page on the Azure portal....
  9. To answer your question

To answer your question: When I try to log into the administrator portal. I get a message that says Personal accounts aren't allowed. But I will try scrolling down to the bottom of the page on the Azure portal....
  10. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...: My device doesn't have Bluetooth but when I am installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening.And How do i find my full model of my desktops Bluetooth adapter to find the correct driver....