Windows 10: answers.microsoft not responding in windows 10 IE11 or edge

Discus and support answers.microsoft not responding in windows 10 IE11 or edge in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This pc has not been working correctly since all updates following incomplete update to v. 1909 on 1/13/2020. HP tech supposedly fixed all problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by klaro 1590, Feb 5, 2020.

1. answers.microsoft not responding in windows 10 IE11 or edge

This pc has not been working correctly since all updates following incomplete update to v. 1909 on 1/13/2020. HP tech supposedly fixed all problems yesterday via remote control yet this morning I cannot get any response from Micros/Windows apps, programs etc. Will be amazed if this note is received . Please advised asap, thank you for any advice.

:)

klaro 1590, Feb 5, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Edge and IE11 better together in Windows 10 Anniv. Update

Source: Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11 are even better together in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update | Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

Brink, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Microsoft Edge and IE11 better together in Windows 10 Anniv. Update

Most Enterprises do not use tablets as the interface device, but normal desktops and PCs. ..... So while I am not saying that the above is not needed, it is not on the list of priorities for enterprises.

Geoff Daniell, Feb 5, 2020
  4. answers.microsoft not responding in windows 10 IE11 or edge

Microsoft Edge is not responding

Hi Eunices,

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I would suggest you to clear the browsing history, cache and cookies and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge and click on the three dots
      (. . .).
    • Click on settings.
    • Click on the tab Clear Browsing data (Choose what to clear).
    • Check the box next to the options needs to be cleared and click
      Clear
    For reference Microsoft Edge and privacy: FAQ

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-au/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq

Step 2: Run the apps troubleshooter and check if it helps with the issue. Refer to the following article and run the Apps troubleshooter:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Hope this information is helpful.

Thank You.

Ruth Buruga, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

answers.microsoft not responding in windows 10 IE11 or edge

1. answers.microsoft not responding in windows 10 IE11 or edge - Similar Threads - answers microsoft responding

2. Microsoft Edge Not Responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge Not Responding: Hi, I'm experiencing frequent freezes and unresponsiveness with Microsoft Edge on my Windows 11 PC. It happens when I'm browsing multiple tabs or trying to load certain websites. I've tried clearing the cache and disabling extensions, but the problem persists. Can someone...
  3. Microsoft Edge Not Responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Not Responding: Hi, I'm experiencing frequent freezes and unresponsiveness with Microsoft Edge on my Windows 11 PC. It happens when I'm browsing multiple tabs or trying to load certain websites. I've tried clearing the cache and disabling extensions, but the problem persists. Can someone...
  4. Microsoft Edge Not Responding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Ms edge - ie11 emulation???

in Browsers and Email
    Ms edge - ie11 emulation???: I have a software package, an installation .exe file, that needs IE to work. Is there any way for MS Edge to emulate IE since my version W10 Build 21390.2025 does not include IE and will not permit it to be installed. Any thoughts appreciated. 181784
  6. enabling java script on windows 10 microsoft edge and ie11 laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    enabling java script on windows 10 microsoft edge and ie11 laptop: Please tell me how I can enable java script on my windows 10 home, Microsoft edge and ie11 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enabling-java-script-on-windows-10-microsoft-edge/7a58d5e0-f623-4270-95c8-9fb890080692
  7. Browser Hijacking (IE11 and EDGE)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Browser Hijacking (IE11 and EDGE): Hi Folks Be extra careful currently as there is STILL a problem in security with IE11 and Edge which can allow "unscrupulous" users to hijack your browser / do other nasty things - and currently NO A/V software can protect against this. BE VERY CAREFUL if using IE11 /...
  8. IE11 vs. Edge

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 vs. Edge: Does anyone know of a good source that explains the difference between IE11 and Edge? Pretty much all I've gathered is that Edge isn't as compatible with as many web-sites as IE11. Why the introduction of a new browser? Why isn't it more compatible? 48979
  9. RC4 no longer supported in Microsoft Edge and IE11 in April

in Windows 10 News
    RC4 no longer supported in Microsoft Edge and IE11 in April: In September 2015, Microsoft announced the end-of-support of the RC4 cipher in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11 in early 2016. We plan to release this change with April’s cumulative security updates on April 12th, 2016. With this update, the RC4 cipher will be disabled...
  10. Microsoft Edge and IE11 better together in Windows 10 Anniv. Update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge and IE11 better together in Windows 10 Anniv. Update: Microsoft Edge is built from the ground up to improve productivity, to be more secure, and to correctly, quickly, and reliably render web pages. While Microsoft Edge is the default browser for Windows 10 and is the best fit for most users, we recognize that some Enterprise...