Windows 10: Anti-Malware Detects as an Infected Object

Discus and support Anti-Malware Detects as an Infected Object in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My virus protection programme has identified the following file as infected MonthPyvada.exe and blocked it. However, I cannot find any reference... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CallumBartlett, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Anti-Malware Detects as an Infected Object

My virus protection programme has identified the following file as infected MonthPyvada.exe and blocked it. However, I cannot find any reference anywhere as to what this file might be. It resides in my Program Files x86 folder, full path below:

C:\Program Files x86\MonthPyvada\MonthPyvada.exe

Ant clue as to what this might be please. Thanks.

[Original Title: Infected Object]

:)

CallumBartlett, Feb 22, 2021

2. McAffee and Emsisoft Anti Malware

I personally use Emsisoft Anti-Malware and IMO it is far better than McAfee...

If you decide to use Emsisoft, please make sure to fully uninstall McAfee with the help of their specific removal tool from this List
    of anti-malware product removal tools
    before you install Emsisoft.

Suggestion to read:

FYI:

I've asked a moderator to remove the best buy link in your post. If you want to buy Emsisoft Anti Malware then it's best to go directly to their site: emsisoft.com

Jsssssssss, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Anti-Malware Detects as an Infected Object

Firewall, Anti-Virus, Malware Protection for Windows 10

Microsoft recommends the use of its own products and sites.

>
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/products

There does not exist 1 security product which is THE best and which will catch each and every infection..

Whenever you think that your computer might be infected you can run on-demand scans with some of the products listed here:

List of Malware Removal Tools

Suggestion to read

Jsssssssss, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Anti-Malware Detects as an Infected Object

1. Anti-Malware Detects as an Infected Object - Similar Threads - Anti Malware Detects

2. Infected by malware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infected by malware: I have been infected with something that says " MCAffee"Subscription payment failed". I tried to find it a program to delete but could not. I run a Dell with Windows 10 Pro. How do I delete this program?Thanks in advance....
  3. Infected by malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infected by malware: I have been infected with something that says " MCAffee"Subscription payment failed". I tried to find it a program to delete but could not. I run a Dell with Windows 10 Pro. How do I delete this program?Thanks in advance....
  4. Infected by malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Malware infection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware infection: My laptop got infected with malware win-10 after using anti-malware I deleted some programme now a msg is popping up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malware-infection/b87a988d-00df-4403-9be2-2afdd9d9f889
  6. Infected Object

Infected Object: My virus protection programme has identified the following file as infected MonthPyvada.exe and blocked it. However, I cannot find any reference anywhere as to what this file might be. It resides in my Program Files x86 folder, full path below: C:\Program Files...
  7. Anti malware

Anti malware: I have Windows 10. I think my computer is infected with malware. I ran malwarebytes and it did not show anything. When i scanned using windows defender, it showed potentially unwanted app PUA...piriform bundler. I have no idea what it is. I tried "Actions" to remove, but...
  8. Anti-malware

Anti-malware: My computer has been acting real buggy. Lagging a lot. Windows Defender doesn't find anything. Is there a better anti-malware I can use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anti-malware/76a2edee-f716-424e-ad5f-9873a1c0ffa8"
  9. Anti-virus and Anti-malware??

Anti-virus and Anti-malware??: 1. Do I need a particular anti-malware software , in addition to Anti-virus? 2. Is the paid version of Avast good and sufficient enough to reduce risks? 3. Is "malware" a collective term that includes ransomware, adware, spyware ...... or are they all different things...
  10. anti malware scanner

anti malware scanner: Hi I have tried Trend Micro, Emisoft and a couple of other stand alone scanners to check my a/v program - Defender. Each has been detrimental. One left "bin" a folder that only Unlocker could remove. Another I had to use Revo to uninstall. Is there a reliable one that...