Windows 10: Anti-malware

Discus and support Anti-malware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My computer has been acting real buggy. Lagging a lot. Windows Defender doesn't find anything. Is there a better anti-malware I can use?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DustinDerk, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Anti-malware

My computer has been acting real buggy. Lagging a lot. Windows Defender doesn't find anything. Is there a better anti-malware I can use?

:)

DustinDerk, Jul 25, 2019

2. McAffee and Emsisoft Anti Malware

I personally use Emsisoft Anti-Malware and IMO it is far better than McAfee...

If you decide to use Emsisoft, please make sure to fully uninstall McAfee with the help of their specific removal tool from this List
    of anti-malware product removal tools
    before you install Emsisoft.

Suggestion to read:

FYI:

I've asked a moderator to remove the best buy link in your post. If you want to buy Emsisoft Anti Malware then it's best to go directly to their site: emsisoft.com

Jsssssssss, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

Anti-malware

1. Anti-malware - Similar Threads - Anti malware

2. Is it OK to have GridinSoft Anti-Malware on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it OK to have GridinSoft Anti-Malware on my computer?: I was going through my apps and found GrindinSoft Anti-Malware in my apps. I'm not sure how it got there. Is it OK to have it? Is it a Microsoft product?...
  3. Is it OK to have GridinSoft Anti-Malware on my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it OK to have GridinSoft Anti-Malware on my computer?: I was going through my apps and found GrindinSoft Anti-Malware in my apps. I'm not sure how it got there. Is it OK to have it? Is it a Microsoft product?...
  4. CPU keeps going to 100%, something intervene anti-malware installation

CPU keeps going to 100%, something intervene anti-malware installation: My laptop keeps going on 100% CPU, but it's going down to around 10-20% when task manager is opened. I suspect my laptop got a malware and already tried to scan and remove using Windows Defender, but the issues keep going. I tried to find a solution but when i tried to...
  5. CPU keeps going to 100%, something intervene anti-malware installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU keeps going to 100%, something intervene anti-malware installation: My laptop keeps going on 100% CPU, but it's going down to around 10-20% when task manager is opened. I suspect my laptop got a malware and already tried to scan and remove using Windows Defender, but the issues keep going. I tried to find a solution but when i tried to...
  6. Microsoft Anti-Malware Signature Package scan disappears results of scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Anti-Malware Signature Package scan disappears results of scan: I ran Microsoft Anti-Malware Signature Package with a full scan after my taskbar began to malfunction and my Settings kept blinking off immediately after opening. During the scan the thing showed "7 infected files" message but upon completion it said "no viruses found". So I...
  7. Microsoft Anti-Malware Signature Package scan disappears results of scan

Microsoft Anti-Malware Signature Package scan disappears results of scan: I ran Microsoft Anti-Malware Signature Package with a full scan after my taskbar began to malfunction and my Settings kept blinking off immediately after opening. During the scan the thing showed "7 infected files" message but upon completion it said "no viruses found". So I...
  8. ANTI MALWARE SERVICE EXECUTABLE USING HIGH MEMORY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ANTI MALWARE SERVICE EXECUTABLE USING HIGH MEMORY: The last three laptops I have owned were all running windows, all had the same problem. I am currently running an 8GB SSD HP Elitebook with plenty of power. Still, a minimum 40% of memory is constantly being used by Anti Malware Service Executable. I have spent more than 30...
  9. ANTI MALWARE SERVICE EXECUTABLE USING HIGH MEMORY

ANTI MALWARE SERVICE EXECUTABLE USING HIGH MEMORY: The last three laptops I have owned were all running windows, all had the same problem. I am currently running an 8GB SSD HP Elitebook with plenty of power. Still, a minimum 40% of memory is constantly being used by Anti Malware Service Executable. I have spent more than 30...
  10. ANTI MALWARE SERVICE EXECUTABLE USING HIGH MEMORY

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why do i need another anti virus protection on my computer other than

2. do i need a different antivirus program than windows defender