Windows 10: Anti-screen logger?

Discus and support Anti-screen logger? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is an anti-screen/key logger worthwhile? Anti-Screen-Logger? Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Bb4cm, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Bb4cm Win User

Anti-screen logger?

Is an anti-screen/key logger worthwhile?

:)

Bb4cm, Jun 21, 2020
  2. markinNam Win User

Anti-Keylogger for Windows 10

does windows have " anti logger" recommendation

[Original Title: anti logger program for 10]

markinNam, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 21, 2020
  4. TIGR Win User

Anti-screen logger?

[WTB][US]   Temp Logger

This is a long shot at TPU, but I'm looking for a deal on a UEI Apollo IV DT304 temperature logger. Best price I have found so far is $180 locally, so if you can beat it or know of a cheaper place, please let me know!

Would be willing to entertain offers/suggestions on other temp loggers with quad inputs and good accuracy at or below this price range.

Thanks TPU.

Thema:

Anti-screen logger?

1. Anti-screen logger? - Similar Threads - Anti screen logger

2. WHEA-Logger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA-Logger: Hi,I'm struggling in the past two-month with blue screen error.In the event viewer, it seems that the system detects a problem with the process.I have lenovo Flex 6-14IKB Laptop - Type 81EM. An example of error:A corrected hardware error has occurred.Reported by component:...
  3. WHEA-Logger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA-Logger: Hi,I'm struggling in the past two-month with blue screen error.In the event viewer, it seems that the system detects a problem with the process.I have lenovo Flex 6-14IKB Laptop - Type 81EM. An example of error:A corrected hardware error has occurred.Reported by component:...
  4. Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Blue screen of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Blue screen of Death: Hello My surfacebook is suffering from BSoD issues, quite frequently. The event looks like this, but other than a hardware issue, I don't understand what it is pointing to. I have included the event below for reference. I'd appreciate any pointers. I am up to date on...
  5. WHEA-logger event 18 black screen reboots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA-logger event 18 black screen reboots: A while back I posted about this issue and I wasn't quite able to find a solution myself but I think I've narrowed it down to a possible driver problem, using the verifier it seems to be a driver related problem and I ran the verifier on all my drivers except the Windows...
  6. IP Logger

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    IP Logger: IP logger is an IP logger that seems safe however it says supported by Microsoft Azure is it safe and supported? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/ip-logger/afacac52-9fd0-44c3-81e2-eed817a6c55b
  7. Anti-virus

Anti-virus: I turned off windows anti-virus temporarily. And after that, it says my antivirus is managed by my organization. Do you have any ideas on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/anti-virus/e4ee73b4-9a3b-49bf-a111-30b138c063d6
  8. Microsoft On-Screen Keyboard / Key-logger Attacks

Microsoft On-Screen Keyboard / Key-logger Attacks: Somewhere I got the impression that use of Microsoft's On-Screen Keyboard made it more difficult for anyone (who managed to sneak Key-logger Malware onto my PC) to get at Data - such as Passwords, Log-in Info etc - if I typed it in using the Microsoft On-Screen Keyboard,...
  9. Microsoft On-Screen Keyboard / Key-logger Attacks

Microsoft On-Screen Keyboard / Key-logger Attacks: Somewhere I got the impression that use of Microsoft's On-Screen Keyboard made it more difficult for anyone (who managed to sneak Key-logger Malware onto my PC) to get at Data - such as Passwords, Log-in Info etc - if I typed it in using the Microsoft On-Screen Keyboard,...
  10. Anti-virus and Anti-malware??

Anti-virus and Anti-malware??: 1. Do I need a particular anti-malware software , in addition to Anti-virus? 2. Is the paid version of Avast good and sufficient enough to reduce risks? 3. Is "malware" a collective term that includes ransomware, adware, spyware ...... or are they all different things...