Windows 10: Anti-Spying Tools for Windows 10

Discus and support Anti-Spying Tools for Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I wondering of all those Anti-Spying Tools for Windows 10 are actually do anything beside give you a malware ?! I personally don't believe we can stop... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Black_Coffee_no_sugar, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Anti-Spying Tools for Windows 10

I wondering of all those Anti-Spying Tools for Windows 10 are actually do anything beside give you a malware ?!

I personally don't believe we can stop all the telemetry of Windows 10

but those who design those anti spying programs claim otherwise ..!!!

what is your opinion?!

:)

Black_Coffee_no_sugar, Jan 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Jan 14, 2019
  3. jimmythy Win User
    ati tool and avg anti spyware

i have a incompatibility between avg and ati tool. when i try to do an avg anti spy ware memory scan it completely locks up requiring my computer to be reset. i am running windows xp and the version of ati tool was 0.26 and the avg version is 7.5.1.43 i do not know th cause of the crash but removing ati tool or jsut not running it fixes the problem

jimmythy, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Anti-Spying Tools for Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Anti-Spying Tools for Windows 10

1. Anti-Spying Tools for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Anti Spying Tools

2. Anti spy was tun?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Anti spy was tun?: Hello windows defender just found a file called "anti spy" and since then windows defender does not work anymore I think there's some kind of virus... I have no idea where the anti-spy file is, and I don't know what to do. Please help :( Anti spy was tun?
  3. privacy - Is windows spying on me, is a hacker spying on me?

privacy - Is windows spying on me, is a hacker spying on me?: Whenever I connect to wifi, I hear some static or white noise in the background that persists at random times, turning off and on. I hear it on my headphones. When I disconnect from wifi, the sound desists completely. Is windows spying on me, is a hacker spying on me?...
  4. Does Windows 10 spy on Virtualbox?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does Windows 10 spy on Virtualbox?: I'm installing virtualbox on windows 10, and will be running kali linux for Pen testing. With all the issues with windows 10 sending info back to microsoft about the user activity, I'm wondering if windows 10 can see all the actions being taken in virtualbox and is it logging...
  5. Microsoft Spying??

Microsoft Spying??: Noticed that when the latest updates were downloaded, the message stated it knew my hours when I use my pc. I want to stop Mircosoft from spying on my usage. How do I do this?...
  6. Spy on computer

Spy on computer: Bonjour, Je me pose des questions quant à la potentielle installation d'un logiciel d"espionnage" sur mon odinateur... Je sais déjà que quelqu'un s'est loggé sur mon ordi en mon absence grâce à mes recherches dans l'observateur d'événements windows. Est ce que l'événement...
  7. Is MalwareByte Anti-Rootkit still a good tool?

Is MalwareByte Anti-Rootkit still a good tool?: MBAR is in beta status, and was last updated in 2017. My wife got some spam, and I want to do a rootkit scan, just in case. Norton security, Norton Power Eraser, and MalwareBytes anti-Malware all come up clean. 122311
  8. Is MS spying on us in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Is MS spying on us in Windows 10: Hi All, Wondering if anyone else happen to discover this. I upgraded the laptop first on July 30th and then on 31st I upgraded my desktop. Today wife was browsing Windows 10 on the laptop to get familiar and found a pic in the 'Photo" folder that was taken from the desktop...
  9. No, Microsoft is not spying on you with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    No, Microsoft is not spying on you with Windows 10: No, Microsoft is not spying on you with Windows 10 The Windows 10 privacy agreement doesn't mean Microsoft is secretly stealing the data from your hard disk. Where do people come up with these crazy ideas? By Ed Bott for The Ed Bott Report | August 27, 2015 -- 20:41...
  10. Cortana: The spy in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana: The spy in Windows 10: Cortana: The spy in Windows 10 [img] Credit: Pixabay Cortana, Windows 10’s built-in virtual assistant, is both really cool and really creepy By Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols Computerworld | Aug 15, 2016 4:00 AM PT When I first saw Mr. Spock talking to the...