Windows 10: Anti Tracking

Discus and support Anti Tracking in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What download do you suggest to get the best, free anti tracking program?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ChristineSigel, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Anti Tracking

What download do you suggest to get the best, free anti tracking program?

:)

ChristineSigel, Jun 2, 2019

2. Anti-tracking software for Windows Phone

Hi there, I am still wondering if anyone has recommendations for anti-tracking apps that can run on Windows Phone 8.1 so that Facebook etc can't track my web-surfing and other activities on the phone.

Surely someone has some suggestions! Anti Tracking :)

Jonathan Power, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Anti-tracking software for Windows Phone

I use Blur anti-tracking software for my PC and MacBook and it seems to work really well. Abine, the company that makes Blur, does not however make a Windows Phone version. Can someone please recommend some anti-tracking software for Windows Phone so that
    I can stop Facebook, Google and friends tracking my internet browsing on my Windows Phone?

Jonathan Power, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Anti Tracking

1. Anti Tracking - Similar Threads - Anti Tracking

2. Anti-Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Anti-Virus: Which is the best anti-virus for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/anti-virus/1db9fa74-6a73-43c0-9d79-6d1eda9c0749
  3. install anti-virus kaspersky

install anti-virus kaspersky: Hi When I,M trying to install kaspersky, the setup window does not appear on my laptop windows 10 x64 And The program icon changes its shape https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/install-anti-virus-kaspersky/bc716771-8056-4aa0-8639-4375aee30160
  4. 6 times installing the same update anti virus.

6 times installing the same update anti virus.: Cant you stop with the same definition anti virus? 6 times already it says each time, installed successfully. What is going on with you people? I want it to stop!...
  5. brand new PC wont load norton anti-virus or firefox

brand new PC wont load norton anti-virus or firefox: I purchased Norton and when I try to install the page gets covered with a screen that says "Download Norton from the Microsoft Store." "Get Started" is not a link and the only thing that works is the "X" to close and the "Install on another device" link. I purchased online...
  6. May 1903 No Anti-Virus program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    May 1903 No Anti-Virus program: So I just did a clean installation of the latest version and I don't see the anti-virus under the taskbar/ toolbar whichever by the clock there WTH Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/may-1903-no-anti-virus-program/bfdd947e-33be-4518-a0dd-3b3dec59e5a0
  7. How To Fix Easy Anti Cheat "FORBIDDEN WINDOWS KERNEL MODIFICATION DETECTED" ERROR?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Fix Easy Anti Cheat "FORBIDDEN WINDOWS KERNEL MODIFICATION DETECTED" ERROR?: Hello, I'm unable to play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC), I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Home reinstalled TWICE and I also bought a key for it. I updated to the latest version of Windows that released today and I'm still having the same problem. This is a...
  8. Win10 Defender anti-virus disabled

Win10 Defender anti-virus disabled: I have a fully updated Windows 10 laptop that had no less than 4 anti-virus programs on it and numerous other "junk". Even after a complete cleanup via programs uninstall, my Defender anti-virus will not turn on even though all the other Defender functions have a green...
  9. anti virus

anti virus: yash, i want an anti virus for my laptop {dell windows 7} in free. please give me some names of antivirus. * Moved from outlook.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/anti-virus/cb189e66-abb2-446d-9155-c17a182a7f40
  10. Firefox Changing Approach to Anti-tracking

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Changing Approach to Anti-tracking: Anyone who isn’t an expert on the internet would be hard-pressed to explain how tracking on the internet actually works. Some of the negative effects of unchecked tracking are easy to notice, namely eerily-specific targeted advertising and a loss of performance on the web....