Windows 10: Anti virus

Discus and support Anti virus in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Make windows defender better like if something sends repeated Trojans or something it could slow the computer down and crash it so if it happens it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TrippCollins, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Anti virus

Make windows defender better like if something sends repeated Trojans or something it could slow the computer down and crash it so if it happens it kills the process sending the attack and remove the file after removing the copyed viruses

:)

TrippCollins, Oct 8, 2021
  2. WojtasRed Win User

Which anti-virus application u can suggest me?

Which anti-virus application u can suggest me?

WojtasRed, Oct 8, 2021
  3. Ṣmeed Win User
    Ṣmeed, Oct 8, 2021
  4. Smeed Win User

Anti virus

Smeed, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

Anti virus

1. Anti virus - Similar Threads - Anti virus

2. Add rocket league to exclusions from Microsoft Defender Anti-virus scans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add rocket league to exclusions from Microsoft Defender Anti-virus scans: I'm adding rocket league to the exclusions from Microsoft defender anti-virus scan. I click add an exclusion, then I select the rocket league app and click open. After that, It doesn't show up in the exclusions. When I try to run the game, the anti-virus still blocks rocket...
  3. Add rocket league to exclusions from Microsoft Defender Anti-virus scans

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add rocket league to exclusions from Microsoft Defender Anti-virus scans: I'm adding rocket league to the exclusions from Microsoft defender anti-virus scan. I click add an exclusion, then I select the rocket league app and click open. After that, It doesn't show up in the exclusions. When I try to run the game, the anti-virus still blocks rocket...
  4. Add rocket league to exclusions from Microsoft Defender Anti-virus scans

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Transfer anti-virus from crashed pc to new one.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer anti-virus from crashed pc to new one.: Hello,Hope you can help me.My old pc has crashed and I want to transfer my anti-virus, Bitdefender tothe new pc.Impossible to contact anyone nor get help from Bitdefender.My emails related to registration does not give me theoption to contact them, nor give me the details...
  6. Transfer anti-virus from crashed pc to new one.

Transfer anti-virus from crashed pc to new one.: Hello,Hope you can help me.My old pc has crashed and I want to transfer my anti-virus, Bitdefender tothe new pc.Impossible to contact anyone nor get help from Bitdefender.My emails related to registration does not give me theoption to contact them, nor give me the details...
  7. window update in window 11 keep updating Microsoft Defender anti virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window update in window 11 keep updating Microsoft Defender anti virus: Respectfully, I have window 11 Pro, it is new, for a few days I have faced a problem, in this sense the windows update keeping continuously updating Microsoft Defender anti virus MDAV several time per day, in over 3 days I have received over 13-14 update!! meanwhile I have...
  8. window update in window 11 keep updating Microsoft Defender anti virus

window update in window 11 keep updating Microsoft Defender anti virus: Respectfully, I have window 11 Pro, it is new, for a few days I have faced a problem, in this sense the windows update keeping continuously updating Microsoft Defender anti virus MDAV several time per day, in over 3 days I have received over 13-14 update!! meanwhile I have...
  9. Transfer anti-virus from crashed pc to new one.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer anti-virus from crashed pc to new one.: Hello,Hope you can guide me.My pc has crashed and I have to transfer my anti-virus, which is Bitdefenderto new pc.Bitdefender has no agent or possibility of asking question as everything ispre questions. What should I do to transfer it? Looked in old email, cannot find it.Is...
  10. Transfer anti-virus from crashed pc to new one.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer anti-virus from crashed pc to new one.: Hello,Hope you can guide me.My pc has crashed and I have to transfer my anti-virus, which is Bitdefenderto new pc.Bitdefender has no agent or possibility of asking question as everything ispre questions. What should I do to transfer it? Looked in old email, cannot find it.Is...