Windows 10: Antimalware and other items wont stop running on my computer, causing high cpu utilization....

Discus and support Antimalware and other items wont stop running on my computer, causing high cpu utilization.... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an aurora r12 from dell. I have had no issues using this device in 21h2 windows 11. Ever since I have downloaded win 11 22h2 My cpu utilization... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by c0rsiar, Oct 6, 2022.

1. c0rsiar Win User

Antimalware and other items wont stop running on my computer, causing high cpu utilization....

I have an aurora r12 from dell. I have had no issues using this device in 21h2 windows 11. Ever since I have downloaded win 11 22h2 My cpu utilization has been extremely high, all the time and is causing my i9 11900f to spike to temps around 80 degrees for an extended period of time. I have tried to roll back to windows 21h2 but it does not seem to fix the issue. Please help me.

:)

c0rsiar, Oct 6, 2022

2. Antimalware Service Executable High CPU

I am experiencing high CPU usage on the Antimalware Service Executable on my Surface Pro i7 1 tb (2017). This has been going on for a couple of months. It makes my computer almost unusable. The CPU sits at 100% any time I try to use it. The CPU has
    over 50% usage when nothing is being run in the foreground all the time (24 hours a day). The April update was just installed and the Antimalware Service Executable is still running at over 40% of the CPU utilization.

Todd Haehn, Oct 6, 2022
  3. Paul.Woz Win User
    TokenBroker services causes high CPU utilization?

We have Windows 10 Pro version 1703, 64bit.

We see CPU stay at 50-60%, and spike up to 99-100% for extended times. We have been able to isolate the high CPU to the Token Broker service by using the Windows Performance Recorder and Analyzer.

We understand this service has something to do with the Windows Store and Authentication and was added in with the Anniversary update. With it turned off, we return to normal CPU utilization, but we are unsure if this service is a requirement.

Microsoft is a bit ambiguous on this service, even the description for the service reads "<Failed to Read Description, Error Code:1500 >"

• Because there isn't a lot of documentation on this we are unsure if we even need this service. Can we simply disable this service permanently?
    • Is anyone aware of the Token Broker service causing high CPU like this?

Paul.Woz, Oct 6, 2022
  4. Antimalware and other items wont stop running on my computer, causing high cpu utilization....

High CPU usage by Antimalware Service Executable > Microsoft Defender, when Windows Firewall turned off

Hello! Dude.

I'm Allen, once I have also gone through with the same issue " Antimalware Service Executable’ High CPU Issue on Windows 10" as I am also a Windows 10 user, but I get my problem by the simple steps. which I want to share with you.

Nothing you have to do just follow the simple steps which are mentioned below to resolve your problem: -

• Disable Windows Defender with the Registry Editor.
    • Change the schedule for Windows Defender
    If you want to know about the resolving process in detail, then kindly visit the site given: -

Fixed: ‘Antimalware Service Executable’ High CPU Issue on Windows 10

AllenChallam, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

Antimalware and other items wont stop running on my computer, causing high cpu utilization....

1. Antimalware and other items wont stop running on my computer, causing high cpu utilization.... - Similar Threads - Antimalware items wont

2. Antimalware High CPU usage Spike Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antimalware High CPU usage Spike Problem: My Anti malwar Service Executable suddenly Spicks my CPU usage and my lags at that time and I cannot disable this service. My friends suggested that it might have a hidden malware or and Trojan. Please help resolve this problem....
  3. Antimalware High CPU usage Spike Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Antimalware High CPU usage Spike Problem: My Anti malwar Service Executable suddenly Spicks my CPU usage and my lags at that time and I cannot disable this service. My friends suggested that it might have a hidden malware or and Trojan. Please help resolve this problem....
  4. Antimalware Service Executable high CPU usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antimalware Service Executable high CPU usage: Hello, The process Antimalware Service Executable is always on and consuming at least a 40% of my CPU. This started to happen a couple of months ago a bit, but now it is continuous. I have tried the different solutions posted in this community but none of them work for me I...
  5. Antimalware and other items wont stop running on my computer, causing high cpu utilization....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antimalware and other items wont stop running on my computer, causing high cpu utilization....: I have an aurora r12 from dell. I have had no issues using this device in 21h2 windows 11. Ever since I have downloaded win 11 22h2 My cpu utilization has been extremely high, all the time and is causing my i9 11900f to spike to temps around 80 degrees for an extended period...
  6. Why is there not a solution to the Antimalware Service Excutable issue that causes high CPU...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is there not a solution to the Antimalware Service Excutable issue that causes high CPU...: My usage is at 100% I don't want to remove the product that Microsoft provided for security, but I can't use my computer like this! Please have someone provide a current solution that is easy to find through a search....
  7. Antimalware service executable high CPU usage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antimalware service executable high CPU usage: Recently antimalware service executable has been showing moderate to high CPU usage for about 10 seconds every 90 seconds approximately. This appears to be slowing some of my application software. I had not noticed this previously. Is there a simple a solution to this other...
  8. Antimalware Service Executable running with high CPU usage daily

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Antimalware Service Executable running with high CPU usage daily: I'm at my absolute wits end with this thing. Every single day at exactly 10:28am my cpu hits 100% load with Antimalware Service Executable running doing something. I've googled for guides on how to stop it, or change it doing this to a more opportune time, etc. I've tried...
  9. antimalware service executable causing 10 computers in my company to have very high cpu usage

antimalware service executable causing 10 computers in my company to have very high cpu usage: antimalware service executable causing 10 computers in my company to have very high cpu usage and multiple programs to crash. Started Friday morning. all pc are at least 8th gen lintels i5 running at least 8 gigs of ram. been running these pcs for years never had this type of...
  10. Windows Defender High CPU Utilization

Windows Defender High CPU Utilization: I have an HP Notebook 15-f387wm, and it currently has an integrated quad-core processor by AMD. It recently has developed a bug with Windows Defender. I noticed that it was using almost 50% of the CPU, causing the laptop to go over 60°C, even when the laptop is idling. I...