Windows 10: Antimalware Executable

Discus and support Antimalware Executable in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I stop this process on my pc. It' is eating up my memory. This is a screenshot without anything/program launched.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TheMut, Apr 13, 2022.

1. TheMut Win User

Antimalware Executable

How do I stop this process on my pc. It' is eating up my memory. This is a screenshot without anything/program launched.

:)

TheMut, Apr 13, 2022

2. Antimalware Service Executable - How do I stop it completely?

Hello Aniax,

As you are facing issues with high performance usage by Antimalware Service Executable service on your device, we will help you with this issue.

I would like to inform that Antimalware Service Executable is a part of Windows Essentials.

I suggest you to refer to the below post and check if your issue matches with the same. If so, try the troubleshooting steps suggested by
    GreginMich replied on November 6, 2015 and check if it helps.

How to stop Antimalware Service Executable from hogging cpu on Windows

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 13, 2022
  3. Antimalware Service Executable problem

I am still having the problem even with the latest prerelease build. The Antimalware Service Executable process is often running and taking a lot of CPU, disk and memory. The same The Antimalware Service Executable -> Windows Defender Service ...
    Too often the PC (an I7 one, 8 GB EliteBook HP) is stuck and even the response of a keyboard entry is very slow!!

Any suggestions?

Enzo Contini, Apr 13, 2022
  4. Antimalware Executable

Antimalware Service Executable problem

I was having the same issue like for weeks on my HP Probook Ci5 12GB, the Antimalware Service Executable process was eating up massive CPU, DISK and RAM. After all the hard time I got searching the solution I finally landed on

this
    article which helped me.

Maarij_2016, Apr 13, 2022
Thema:

Antimalware Executable

1. Antimalware Executable - Similar Threads - Antimalware Executable

2. Antimalware Service Executable High Memory Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antimalware Service Executable High Memory Usage: Antimalware service executable is taking much memory, I've tried to change windows defender's schedule and add antimalware service executable to windows defender exclusion list and none of those worked....
  3. Antimalware Service Executable High Memory Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Antimalware Service Executable High Memory Usage: Antimalware service executable is taking much memory, I've tried to change windows defender's schedule and add antimalware service executable to windows defender exclusion list and none of those worked....
  4. Suddenly Antimalware Service Executable started running continuously and more than 50% RAM...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly Antimalware Service Executable started running continuously and more than 50% RAM...: Hello peeps out there!So the other day, I was working on my computer. Out of nowhere I saw my browser crashing with just 4 tabs opened. I investigated and found that my ram was already occupied by 50-60% where not a single application was opened. "NOT A SINGLE", not even file...
  5. Suddenly Antimalware Service Executable started running continuously and more than 50% RAM...

Suddenly Antimalware Service Executable started running continuously and more than 50% RAM...: Hello peeps out there!So the other day, I was working on my computer. Out of nowhere I saw my browser crashing with just 4 tabs opened. I investigated and found that my ram was already occupied by 50-60% where not a single application was opened. "NOT A SINGLE", not even file...
  6. Antimalware service executable using too much memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antimalware service executable using too much memory: It is using 500mb of ram when enabled, using 100mb when completely disabled.Why is it using this much constantly on my machine, and when I completely disable it, it still uses 100mb?Task scheduler doesn't stop it, I cant adjust the registry for it....
  7. Antimalware service executable using too much memory

Antimalware service executable using too much memory: It is using 500mb of ram when enabled, using 100mb when completely disabled.Why is it using this much constantly on my machine, and when I completely disable it, it still uses 100mb?Task scheduler doesn't stop it, I cant adjust the registry for it....
  8. Antimalware service executable using too much memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Antimalware Service Executable Using High CPU during LoL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antimalware Service Executable Using High CPU during LoL: Hey all. Recently, ive been having issue with the Antimalware Service Executable using insane amounts of CPU, and dropping frames whenever i'm playing League of Legends. it'll happen frequently throughout the game, and does not happen in other games.. things i've tried:1....
  10. Antimalware Service Executable Using High CPU during LoL

Antimalware Service Executable Using High CPU during LoL: Hey all. Recently, ive been having issue with the Antimalware Service Executable using insane amounts of CPU, and dropping frames whenever i'm playing League of Legends. it'll happen frequently throughout the game, and does not happen in other games.. things i've tried:1....