Windows 10: Antimalware Service Excutible & Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Antimalware Service Excutible & Microsoft Edge in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The last few days, my computer is very slow and jumps around. I went to Task Manager and the two programs above were consuming a lot of memory. The... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KarenHall2, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Antimalware Service Excutible & Microsoft Edge

The last few days, my computer is very slow and jumps around. I went to Task Manager and the two programs above were consuming a lot of memory. The use engine was CPU 0 3D

:)

KarenHall2, Jun 28, 2019

2. Antimalware service excutable consuming ram and cpu

Hello,

We would like to know more about this concern, please provide the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this issue?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    Antimalware Service Executable is the name of the process MsMpEng (MsMpEng.exe) used by the Windows Defender program. The service associated with this program is the Windows Defender Service. For possible troubleshooting steps, you can check GreginMich's
    post through this link.

Looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Jun 28, 2019
  3. awwabl Win User
    Antimalware service excutable consuming ram and cpu

hey there

so lately i've been having this "Antimalware service excutable" consuming much ram and cpu for some reason. I've tried multiple solutions; one was to turn off all the conditions for Windows defender from the task scheduler, another was to add MsMpEng.exe
    to the exclusions of windows defender's.

both solutions didnt change anything, i presume that its cuz once my computer had found threats and during deletion it got stuck (only windows defender) and after that this has occurred.

is there some sort of troubleshooter i can run for windows defender only or any other fix.

pls help :C

thanks in advanced.

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

awwabl, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Antimalware Service Excutible & Microsoft Edge

Antimalware Service Executable

This only started happening today. This command, Antimalware Service Excutable, will without fail, begin running on my computer after being on for a few minutes. I have tried every single solution listed both outside, and inside this webpage, and nothing
    is stopping it. It is on average using over 70% of my CPU and 100% of my disk space. I'm told it's connected to windows defender. Why did this only start happening today? How can I ensure it stops and never happens again?

CasonCorbitt, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Antimalware Service Excutible & Microsoft Edge

1. Antimalware Service Excutible & Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Antimalware Service Excutible

2. Antimalware Service Excutable power usage very high

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Antimalware Service Excutable power usage very high: As you can see above, Antimalware Service Excutable power usage is very high and my laptop makes a fan noise all-day long. It's very stressful. It was ok up until several weeks ago, but it's been louder since I updated at some point. I've done everything that people...
  3. Antimalware Service Excutable power usage very high

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antimalware Service Excutable power usage very high: As you can see above, Antimalware Service Excutable power usage is very high and my laptop makes a fan noise all-day long. It's very stressful. It was ok up until several weeks ago, but it's been louder since I updated at some point. I've done everything that people...
  4. Antimalware Service Excutable power usage very high

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft Edge & Antimalware Service Executable Using Lots of Memory

Microsoft Edge & Antimalware Service Executable Using Lots of Memory: Hello I am constantly having my Microsoft edge use 30% or more of memory and antimalware service executable use 20%+. I literally have 50%+ of memory being used by these 2 services / processes. How can I stop this? Also, I already added exclusions and a scheduled scan to...
  6. Microsoft Edge & Antimalware Service Executable Using Lots of Memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge & Antimalware Service Executable Using Lots of Memory: Hello I am constantly having my Microsoft edge use 30% or more of memory and antimalware service executable use 20%+. I literally have 50%+ of memory being used by these 2 services / processes. How can I stop this? Also, I already added exclusions and a scheduled scan to...
  7. antimalware service overload

antimalware service overload: Pretty sure the antimalware service program isnt supposed to load itself 8 times o.o https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antimalware-service-overload/9e3d6729-a5e8-400b-b887-847d647203dc
  8. Antimalware Service Executable

Antimalware Service Executable: Hello, Currently I'm facing a problem with the antimalware service executable. It uses half of my memory, I did tried some solutions such as: Change Windows Defender’s schedule and Add Antimalware Service Executable to Windows Defender exclusion list. However, none of these...
  9. Antimalware service executtable

Antimalware service executtable: Sorry to be the thousand starter off a question about antimalware exectuble.i tryed every single option that has come around here and on google, i even just upgrade from home to Pro. but i am still not able to quit antimalware executable. my brandnew laptop has now been...
  10. Why is there not a solution to the Antimalware Service Excutable issue that causes high CPU...

Why is there not a solution to the Antimalware Service Excutable issue that causes high CPU...: My usage is at 100% I don't want to remove the product that Microsoft provided for security, but I can't use my computer like this! Please have someone provide a current solution that is easy to find through a search....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. antimalware service consuming alot of memory

2. MsMpEng.exe Antimalware Service Executable