Windows 10: Antimalware Service Executable and SysMain are eating up lot of resource

Discus and support Antimalware Service Executable and SysMain are eating up lot of resource in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Antimalware Service Executable and SysMain are eating up lot of resources. How can I fix the issue? Sometimes my computer uses 100 percent of disk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShovanSaha, Aug 14, 2019 at 4:27 PM.

1. Antimalware Service Executable and SysMain are eating up lot of resource

Antimalware Service Executable and SysMain are eating up lot of resources. How can I fix the issue? Sometimes my computer uses 100 percent of disk because of this 2 tasks when nothing is running. It is making my computer slow.

Antimalware Service Executable and  SysMain are eating up lot of resource 41265f3f-261b-444f-823b-e8fcc2f529d4?upload=true.png

Antimalware Service Executable and  SysMain are eating up lot of resource [​IMG]

:)

2. Antimalware Service Executable problem

I was having the same issue like for weeks on my HP Probook Ci5 12GB, the Antimalware Service Executable process was eating up massive CPU, DISK and RAM. After all the hard time I got searching the solution I finally landed on

this
    article which helped me.

3. ydeepk Win User
    Antimalware executable service eats CPU upto 100%

Help With this issue

Antimalware executable service eats CPU upto 100%.

This makes my PC hang alot very difficult to work.

Whats the fix ?

4. MRRawl Win User

Antimalware Service Executable and SysMain are eating up lot of resource

Antimalware Service Executable very high disk usage

I did as you suggested and the Antimalware Executable service is still eating up my disk space. When it stops, then the Genie timeline service eats up my disk processing. Please help

Thema:

Antimalware Service Executable and SysMain are eating up lot of resource

1. Antimalware Service Executable and SysMain are eating up lot of resource - Similar Threads - Antimalware Service Executable

2. Antimalware Service Executable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Antimalware Service Executable: I don't know why but Antimalware Service Executable is using 80% if my CPU. I did anything to try to stop it but it didn't work. Stopped the windows defender, adding the file to the exclusion list, even doing an full scan for any kind of malware but it seems i can't get...
  3. Antimalware Service Executable

Antimalware Service Executable: This only started happening today. This command, Antimalware Service Excutable, will without fail, begin running on my computer after being on for a few minutes. I have tried every single solution listed both outside, and inside this webpage, and nothing is stopping it. It is...
  4. Antimalware Service Executable not disabling

Antimalware Service Executable not disabling: After having issues with absurd CPU usage from ASE, I tried to disable it through the Windows Defender Control Panel. It still showed ln the task manager. I then tried using the option in Regedit, but it is still running. Is there any way to permanently remove it from...
  5. Chrome Download hold up by Antimalware Service Executable

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Chrome Download hold up by Antimalware Service Executable: I found that whenever I finishing download tar.gz or tar.xz files (100-200MB), CPU usage of Antimalware Service Executable will go up to 100% and all other downloads will be hold up for a long time. I guess it's trying to extract and scan all files inside. I tried to...
  6. Antimalware Service Executable

in Windows 10 Customization
    Antimalware Service Executable: hi all i hav problem with Antimalware Service Executable this funktion run and make my nootbook low can not play in online game have very bad lags can my pls say why can i this disable hav in youtube for this 3 way not work ty all...
  7. Antimalware Service Executable

Antimalware Service Executable: Antimalware Service Executable keeps draining my resources and most important my SSD. It write like 1TB every day! And keep using CPU about between 20-25%. I just try sfc /scannow, check virus after restart and still same. Also my computer running 24/7. What can i do?...
  8. Antimalware service executable runs constantly

Antimalware service executable runs constantly: How do I stop antimalware service executable from running constantly windows 10? I would like to disable windows defender, but do not know how....
  9. how to stop antimalware service executable

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to stop antimalware service executable: hloo.i want to stop anti malware serviceexecutable in my pc.necause it using lot of memory and disk space.therby it making my computer very slow.pls provide steps to stop it or close it.while im trying to stop it in task manager,it shows as access is denied....
  10. antimalware service taking up too much resources

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    antimalware service taking up too much resources: lately i have noticed that microsofts antimalware service is taking up too much CPU and ram and makeing my laptop very hot (fans on high) and it stays like thata for the reminander of the usage until reboot on and off. itwas never like that before but it seems ti be doing...