Windows 10: Antimalware Service Executable Content Process high memory

Discus and support Antimalware Service Executable Content Process high memory in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; can you explain what is Antimalware Service Executable Content Process ? And how to turn off this progress... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by windowsuse#1, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Antimalware Service Executable Content Process high memory

can you explain what is Antimalware Service Executable Content Process ? And how to turn off this progress

:)

windowsuse#1, Jan 20, 2022

2. Antimalware Service Executable problem

I was having the same issue like for weeks on my HP Probook Ci5 12GB, the Antimalware Service Executable process was eating up massive CPU, DISK and RAM. After all the hard time I got searching the solution I finally landed on

this
    article which helped me.

Maarij_2016, Jan 20, 2022
  3. Antimalware Service Executable problem

I am still having the problem even with the latest prerelease build. The Antimalware Service Executable process is often running and taking a lot of CPU, disk and memory. The same The Antimalware Service Executable -> Windows Defender Service ...
    Too often the PC (an I7 one, 8 GB EliteBook HP) is stuck and even the response of a keyboard entry is very slow!!

Any suggestions?

Enzo Contini, Jan 20, 2022
  4. Antimalware Service Executable Content Process high memory

Antimalware Service Executable problem

I have the Antimalware Service Executable process running and taking a lot of CPU, disk and memory. I had a look in Internet and in

http://installingwindows10technical.blogspot.it/2014/10/antimalware-service-executable-high-cpu.html
    I found a possible (strange) solution that is to put the file ...\WindowsDefender\MsMpEng.exe in
    Settings -> Excluded files and locations of Defender itself.

It seems to work better now but I wonder if the protection of Defender is still now available or not ... and why I have to exclude from the scan that file in the Defender directory ...

PS: I am an Insider and I have the last build 14271.rs1_release.160218-2310

Enzo Contini, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

Antimalware Service Executable Content Process high memory

1. Antimalware Service Executable Content Process high memory - Similar Threads - Antimalware Service Executable

2. High Memory Usage Antimalware Service Executable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Memory Usage Antimalware Service Executable: Hello,We are seeing high Antimalware Service Executable memory usage up to 20gb across multiple devices that are WIFI capable. There is also Hard Faults upwards of 50+ a second, causing the SSD to spike.Our desktops do not experience the same issue. Windows 10, is fully up to...
  3. High Memory Usage Antimalware Service Executable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High Memory Usage Antimalware Service Executable: Hello,We are seeing high Antimalware Service Executable memory usage up to 20gb across multiple devices that are WIFI capable. There is also Hard Faults upwards of 50+ a second, causing the SSD to spike.Our desktops do not experience the same issue. Windows 10, is fully up to...
  4. High Memory Usage Antimalware Service Executable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Antimalware service executable high memory

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antimalware service executable high memory: How do I fix this, antimalware service is using a big chunk of my memory that I cant run several programs I need in a single time. I'm not running any scans on windows defender....
  6. antimalware service executable high memory usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    antimalware service executable high memory usage: Will my computer be vulnerable if I add MsMpEng.exe to exclusions for Virus & threat protection settings? My PC and laptop have Windows 10 Home v 21H2 installed on 7/28/2020....
  7. Antimalware Service Executable Content Process high memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Antimalware Service Executable Content Process high memory: can you explain what is Antimalware Service Executable Content Process ? And how to turn off this progress https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antimalware-service-executable-content-process/c8be0161-56b6-4199-b5e1-215cf1fac5f8
  8. Antimalware Service Executable Content Process

Antimalware Service Executable Content Process: I have 2 versions of antimalware service.exe running,the usual one and today a new one that I have neve seen before. Going file location from the task manager the file is "MsMpEngCP.exe". Note the extra CP as opposed to the normal one which is " MsMpEng.exe".Why is this...
  9. Antimalware Service Executable High Memory Usage

Antimalware Service Executable High Memory Usage: I updated my windows 10 a couple days ago and ever since, the Antimalware Service Executable task in the task manager is using up to 50-70% of my memory space. It stops me from being able to run video games as everything is quite laggy. I have searched previous forums and...
  10. Antimalware Service Executable high memory usage?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Antimalware Service Executable high memory usage?: Does anyone know if this is a bug or the program is actually doing it's job and scanning files? I've googled for solutions but no luck so far. submitted by /u/mawleek [link] [comments]...