Windows 10: Antimalware Service Executable is taking too much memory.

Discus and support Antimalware Service Executable is taking too much memory. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Antimalware Service Executable is taking too much memory and my laptop is lagging. I am facing this problem from last 10 days. Please help. My laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by siddheshshirawale, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Antimalware Service Executable is taking too much memory.

Antimalware Service Executable is taking too much memory and my laptop is lagging. I am facing this problem from last 10 days. Please help. My laptop is asus x507UA i5 quad core processor 8 gb ram.

:)

siddheshshirawale, Jul 14, 2021

2. Antimalware Service Executable problem

I am still having the problem even with the latest prerelease build. The Antimalware Service Executable process is often running and taking a lot of CPU, disk and memory. The same The Antimalware Service Executable -> Windows Defender Service ...
    Too often the PC (an I7 one, 8 GB EliteBook HP) is stuck and even the response of a keyboard entry is very slow!!

Any suggestions?

Enzo Contini, Jul 14, 2021
  3. Antimalware Service Executable problem

I was having the same issue like for weeks on my HP Probook Ci5 12GB, the Antimalware Service Executable process was eating up massive CPU, DISK and RAM. After all the hard time I got searching the solution I finally landed on

this
    article which helped me.

Maarij_2016, Jul 14, 2021
  4. klenmaud Win User

Antimalware Service Executable is taking too much memory.

antimalware service executable

antimalware service executable taking all my disk and lagging how to fix?

klenmaud, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

Antimalware Service Executable is taking too much memory.

1. Antimalware Service Executable is taking too much memory. - Similar Threads - Antimalware Service Executable

2. Antimalware Service Executable using too much memory and CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antimalware Service Executable using too much memory and CPU: I have a Windows 10 computer. I have the same problem as many other users, the Antimalware Service Executable using too much memory and CPU. I have already followed the steps...
  3. Antimalware Service Executable using too much memory and CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Antimalware Service Executable using too much memory and CPU: I have a Windows 10 computer. I have the same problem as many other users, the Antimalware Service Executable using too much memory and CPU. I have already followed the steps...
  4. Antimalware Service Executable using too much memory and CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Antimalware Service Executable task takes way too much CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antimalware Service Executable task takes way too much CPU: Hi,I have reinstalled a new Windows 11, and this had never happened before:Antimalware Service Executable task takes way too much CPU.How do I disable it for good?Thanks!...
  6. Antimalware Service Executable task takes way too much CPU

Antimalware Service Executable task takes way too much CPU: Hi,I have reinstalled a new Windows 11, and this had never happened before:Antimalware Service Executable task takes way too much CPU.How do I disable it for good?Thanks!...
  7. Antimalware Service Executable using way too much memory

Antimalware Service Executable using way too much memory: In Task Manager, Antimalware Service Executable is using >300MB of memory and absolutely destroying my experience of Windows. I've done a whole bunch of suggested fixes, such as turning off live protection and adding the MsMpEng.exe exclusion, but none of them worked. Also, I...
  8. Antimalware Service Executable using way too much memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antimalware Service Executable using way too much memory: In Task Manager, Antimalware Service Executable is using >300MB of memory and absolutely destroying my experience of Windows. I've done a whole bunch of suggested fixes, such as turning off live protection and adding the MsMpEng.exe exclusion, but none of them worked. Also, I...
  9. Antimalware Service Executable using way too much memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Antimalware Service Executable using way too much memory: hiA few days after the latest update, antimalware service executable / windows defender has been slowing my computer right down to a snails pace and i cannot stop it whatever i try. it is using at least 100MB at all times. it took me 32 actual seconds to open the start menu....
  10. antimalware service executable process uses up too much memory

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    antimalware service executable process uses up too much memory: ive tried so many things from video tutorials on youtube but this thing wont go away, it keeps around 40% of my memory and whenever i open anything else i just lag like hell i wanna get rid of it somehow cause im extremely done, i recently upgraded to windows 10 thinkin itd...