Windows 10: Antimalware Service Executable is taking up a gross amount of memory.

Discus and support Antimalware Service Executable is taking up a gross amount of memory. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This seems to have happened in the last few days, but Antimalware Service Executebale is taking up to half my computer's memory, hovering somewhere... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RimeSkeem, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Antimalware Service Executable is taking up a gross amount of memory.

This seems to have happened in the last few days, but Antimalware Service Executebale is taking up to half my computer's memory, hovering somewhere between 7-8gb after my computer has been running for a few hours. I have done the scheduling fix and turning off real-time protection off in Windows Defender but the problem persists. Any additional solutions would be welcome.

submitted by /u/RimeSkeem
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RimeSkeem, Jan 11, 2020

2. Antimalware Service Executable problem

I am still having the problem even with the latest prerelease build. The Antimalware Service Executable process is often running and taking a lot of CPU, disk and memory. The same The Antimalware Service Executable -> Windows Defender Service ...
    Too often the PC (an I7 one, 8 GB EliteBook HP) is stuck and even the response of a keyboard entry is very slow!!

Any suggestions?

Enzo Contini, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Antimalware Service Executable problem

I was having the same issue like for weeks on my HP Probook Ci5 12GB, the Antimalware Service Executable process was eating up massive CPU, DISK and RAM. After all the hard time I got searching the solution I finally landed on

this
    article which helped me.

Maarij_2016, Jan 11, 2020
  4. klenmaud Win User

Antimalware Service Executable is taking up a gross amount of memory.

antimalware service executable

antimalware service executable taking all my disk and lagging how to fix?

klenmaud, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

Antimalware Service Executable is taking up a gross amount of memory.

1. Antimalware Service Executable is taking up a gross amount of memory. - Similar Threads - Antimalware Service Executable

2. Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory: Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory , did all the solutions suggested on internet still problem is not resolved .! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antimalware-service-executable-is-taking-50-of/064223a8-d6dc-4bf3-8077-9e597766a62c
  3. Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory: Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory , did all the solutions suggested on internet still problem is not resolved .! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antimalware-service-executable-is-taking-50-of/064223a8-d6dc-4bf3-8077-9e597766a62c
  4. Antimalware service executable is taking 50% of memory

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services: High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services. What should i do for this unnecessary and unwanted services and my games also lag by this services because this service taking half of my memory and high CPU Usages. this service slow down my PC. im facing...
  6. High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services

High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services: High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services. What should i do for this unnecessary and unwanted services and my games also lag by this services because this service taking half of my memory and high CPU Usages. this service slow down my PC. im facing...
  7. antimalware service executable take many memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    antimalware service executable take many memory: why is antimalware service executable taken so much memory, i can't disable it, some time it taken 3GB memory! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antimalware-service-executable-take-many-memory/b388778f-fd55-4ef8-96eb-2c3a251ad189
  8. antimalware service executable take many memory

antimalware service executable take many memory: why is antimalware service executable taken so much memory, i can't disable it, some time it taken 3GB memory! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antimalware-service-executable-take-many-memory/b388778f-fd55-4ef8-96eb-2c3a251ad189
  9. antimalware service executable take many memory

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Antimalware Service Executable taking up high memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Antimalware Service Executable taking up high memory: Info: windows 10 pro64 bit Whenever I turn on my computer, generally 5-10 minutes later it slows down a lot. If i try to interact with it, it can take MINUTES to actually render what ive done. This happened for the first time a couple days ago, so i turned off my computer....