Windows 10: AntiMalware Service Executable using high memory.

Discus and support AntiMalware Service Executable using high memory. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have no idea why but AntiMalware Service Executable is using high memory. I have tried turning off Real time Protection and clearing any possible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cooper Ryan, Nov 28, 2022.

1. AntiMalware Service Executable using high memory.

I have no idea why but AntiMalware Service Executable is using high memory. I have tried turning off Real time Protection and clearing any possible viruses off my computer but just seems to stay at a high memory usage averaging around 50% memory.

:)

Cooper Ryan, Nov 28, 2022

2. antimalware service executable high memory usage

Hi Lwmct -

I'm Kevin B., I do apologize for the inconvenience that you're experiencing right now, let me help you sort things out.

The issue occurs due to its real-time protection on your windows computer. You can add the exe to its exclusion list and check if it helps

Kindly click on the link below and follow the steps suggested by JhakeSong, Independent Advisor, as he have an answer similar to your question.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/for...

Hope this will help and have a bless day!

Thanks.

Kevin B.

Independent advisor

Kevin Bart., Nov 28, 2022
  3. Carlo TJ Win User
    High Memory Usage Antimalware Service Executable

Good Day DeanSampson,

My name is Carlo, I am also using Windows 10 pc and community member like you. Let us work together to sort this out.

-Does your device part of a company or organization , it appears that you are using enterprise version which is dedicated for company or business organization.

You can visit this link and try these steps.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/for...

Restart once done and check the usage.

If issue persists, check for updates and install any updates available.

Have a wonderful day ahead and stay safe.

Sincerely,

Carlo T.

Carlo TJ, Nov 28, 2022
  4. AntiMalware Service Executable using high memory.

Antimalware Service Executable problem

I was having the same issue like for weeks on my HP Probook Ci5 12GB, the Antimalware Service Executable process was eating up massive CPU, DISK and RAM. After all the hard time I got searching the solution I finally landed on

this
    article which helped me.

Maarij_2016, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

AntiMalware Service Executable using high memory.

1. AntiMalware Service Executable using high memory. - Similar Threads - AntiMalware Service Executable

2. AntiMalware Service Executable using high memory.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AntiMalware Service Executable using high memory.: I have no idea why but AntiMalware Service Executable is using high memory. I have tried turning off Real time Protection and clearing any possible viruses off my computer but just seems to stay at a high memory usage averaging around 50% memory....
  3. High Memory Usage Antimalware Service Executable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Memory Usage Antimalware Service Executable: Hello,We are seeing high Antimalware Service Executable memory usage up to 20gb across multiple devices that are WIFI capable. There is also Hard Faults upwards of 50+ a second, causing the SSD to spike.Our desktops do not experience the same issue. Windows 10, is fully up to...
  4. High Memory Usage Antimalware Service Executable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High Memory Usage Antimalware Service Executable: Hello,We are seeing high Antimalware Service Executable memory usage up to 20gb across multiple devices that are WIFI capable. There is also Hard Faults upwards of 50+ a second, causing the SSD to spike.Our desktops do not experience the same issue. Windows 10, is fully up to...
  5. High Memory Usage Antimalware Service Executable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Antimalware service executable high memory

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antimalware service executable high memory: How do I fix this, antimalware service is using a big chunk of my memory that I cant run several programs I need in a single time. I'm not running any scans on windows defender....
  7. antimalware service executable high memory usage

antimalware service executable high memory usage: Will my computer be vulnerable if I add MsMpEng.exe to exclusions for Virus & threat protection settings? My PC and laptop have Windows 10 Home v 21H2 installed on 7/28/2020....
  8. Why "Antimalware Service Executable" use a high memory?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why "Antimalware Service Executable" use a high memory?: When I open Task Manager, some service use a high memory. The service name is "Antimalware Service Executable". Please give me answer how to stop the service?...
  9. Very high memory use with Antimalware Service Executable

Very high memory use with Antimalware Service Executable: Antimalware Service Executable takes up a very large amount of my computer's memory, over 0.7-0.8 GB. This happened after I ran a full scan; however, I am concerned because the amount continually increases whenever I turn on the computer. I also have a phone that had ~0.7 GB...
  10. Antimalware Service Executable high memory usage?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Antimalware Service Executable high memory usage?: Does anyone know if this is a bug or the program is actually doing it's job and scanning files? I've googled for solutions but no luck so far. submitted by /u/mawleek [link] [comments]...