Windows 10: Antimalware Service Executable using too much CPU. What can I do?

Discus and support Antimalware Service Executable using too much CPU. What can I do? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BalaatkariBaba [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BalaatkariBaba, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Antimalware Service Executable using too much CPU. What can I do?

/u/BalaatkariBaba, Jan 22, 2020

2. Antimalware Service Executable problem

I was having the same issue like for weeks on my HP Probook Ci5 12GB, the Antimalware Service Executable process was eating up massive CPU, DISK and RAM. After all the hard time I got searching the solution I finally landed on

this
    article which helped me.

Maarij_2016, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Antimalware Service Executable High CPU

I am experiencing high CPU usage on the Antimalware Service Executable on my Surface Pro i7 1 tb (2017). This has been going on for a couple of months. It makes my computer almost unusable. The CPU sits at 100% any time I try to use it. The CPU has
    over 50% usage when nothing is being run in the foreground all the time (24 hours a day). The April update was just installed and the Antimalware Service Executable is still running at over 40% of the CPU utilization.

Todd Haehn, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Antimalware Service Executable using too much CPU. What can I do?

Antimalware Service Executable problem

I am still having the problem even with the latest prerelease build. The Antimalware Service Executable process is often running and taking a lot of CPU, disk and memory. The same The Antimalware Service Executable -> Windows Defender Service ...
    Too often the PC (an I7 one, 8 GB EliteBook HP) is stuck and even the response of a keyboard entry is very slow!!

Any suggestions?

Enzo Contini, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Antimalware Service Executable using too much CPU. What can I do?

1. Antimalware Service Executable using too much CPU. What can I do? - Similar Threads - Antimalware Service Executable

2. Antimalware. Service. Executable.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Antimalware. Service. Executable.: how do i get rid of this god forsaken thing??? i've looked at pretty much every thread on here about it and nothing works. disabling defender using task scheduler using regedit excluding msmpeng even reinstalling windows didn't work. it was gone for about a day but it...
  3. Antimalware Service Executable Using High CPU & RAM Usage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antimalware Service Executable Using High CPU & RAM Usage: Hi, I am a windows 10 user. I have been facing this problem since many months. The problem is that whenever I start using my computer, in the background the antimalware service executable starts running and slowly it starts consuming almost all my CPU & RAM. Because of which...
  4. High CPU usage because of Antimalware Service Executable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU usage because of Antimalware Service Executable: I don't know why but Antimalware Service Executable is using 80% if my CPU. I did anything to try to stop it but it didn't work. Stopped the windows defender, adding the file to the exclusion list, even doing an full scan for any kind of malware but it seems i can't get...
  5. Antimalware Service Executable

Antimalware Service Executable: I don't know why but Antimalware Service Executable is using 80% if my CPU. I did anything to try to stop it but it didn't work. Stopped the windows defender, adding the file to the exclusion list, even doing an full scan for any kind of malware but it seems i can't get...
  6. Antimalware Service Executable is using 1.2gb of RAM

Antimalware Service Executable is using 1.2gb of RAM: Hello, As the title says, I just noticed that the Antimalware Service Executable process is using way too much RAM, 1.2gb to be exact. I noticed that this was caused by having the Real-Time Protection option enabled, but I still don't think this is normal. I tried leaving...
  7. Antimalware Service Executable

Antimalware Service Executable: This only started happening today. This command, Antimalware Service Excutable, will without fail, begin running on my computer after being on for a few minutes. I have tried every single solution listed both outside, and inside this webpage, and nothing is stopping it. It is...
  8. Antimalware Service Executable

in Windows 10 Customization
    Antimalware Service Executable: hi all i hav problem with Antimalware Service Executable this funktion run and make my nootbook low can not play in online game have very bad lags can my pls say why can i this disable hav in youtube for this 3 way not work ty all...
  9. Antimalware Service Executable

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antimalware Service Executable: Antimalware Service Executable keeps draining my resources and most important my SSD. It write like 1TB every day! And keep using CPU about between 20-25%. I just try sfc /scannow, check virus after restart and still same. Also my computer running 24/7. What can i do?...
  10. antimalware service taking up too much resources

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    antimalware service taking up too much resources: lately i have noticed that microsofts antimalware service is taking up too much CPU and ram and makeing my laptop very hot (fans on high) and it stays like thata for the reminander of the usage until reboot on and off. itwas never like that before but it seems ti be doing...