Windows 10: Antimalware Service executable using up to 70% of my cpu

Discus and support Antimalware Service executable using up to 70% of my cpu in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, so I was playing a game geometry dash yesturday and the game started to randomly stutter and get really laggy even though I was apparently still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by itscharlie0110, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Antimalware Service executable using up to 70% of my cpu

Hey, so I was playing a game geometry dash yesturday and the game started to randomly stutter and get really laggy even though I was apparently still running at a really high fps. I open my task manager and see the the "Antimalware Service executable" is using 70% of my cpu. It usually sits around 10 - 15% which to me still seems odd but frequently it will jump to the 70's and 80's and cause my games to badly lag. Any way to stop this?"Normal" usage while playing my game has higher cpu and ram usage then my game

:)

itscharlie0110, Oct 6, 2022

2. Antimalware Service Executable problem

I was having the same issue like for weeks on my HP Probook Ci5 12GB, the Antimalware Service Executable process was eating up massive CPU, DISK and RAM. After all the hard time I got searching the solution I finally landed on

this
    article which helped me.

Maarij_2016, Oct 6, 2022
  3. Antimalware Service Executable problem

I am still having the problem even with the latest prerelease build. The Antimalware Service Executable process is often running and taking a lot of CPU, disk and memory. The same The Antimalware Service Executable -> Windows Defender Service ...
    Too often the PC (an I7 one, 8 GB EliteBook HP) is stuck and even the response of a keyboard entry is very slow!!

Any suggestions?

Enzo Contini, Oct 6, 2022
  4. Antimalware Service executable using up to 70% of my cpu

Antimalware Service Executable High CPU

I am experiencing high CPU usage on the Antimalware Service Executable on my Surface Pro i7 1 tb (2017). This has been going on for a couple of months. It makes my computer almost unusable. The CPU sits at 100% any time I try to use it. The CPU has
    over 50% usage when nothing is being run in the foreground all the time (24 hours a day). The April update was just installed and the Antimalware Service Executable is still running at over 40% of the CPU utilization.

Todd Haehn, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

Antimalware Service executable using up to 70% of my cpu

1. Antimalware Service executable using up to 70% of my cpu - Similar Threads - Antimalware Service executable

2. antimalware service executable is using all my cpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    antimalware service executable is using all my cpu: idk, ive tried everything, or a lot of things.I use a fx53vd, liquid fell into the laptop, i had to change the motherboard, since i was buying other, i took the opportunity to upgrade it, from a i5 7th gen and 1050, to i7 7th gen and 1050ti, since then my laptop started...
  3. antimalware service executable is using all my cpu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    antimalware service executable is using all my cpu: idk, ive tried everything, or a lot of things.I use a fx53vd, liquid fell into the laptop, i had to change the motherboard, since i was buying other, i took the opportunity to upgrade it, from a i5 7th gen and 1050, to i7 7th gen and 1050ti, since then my laptop started...
  4. antimalware service executable is using all my cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Antimalware service executable using lot of memory and cpu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antimalware service executable using lot of memory and cpu.: I checked the task manager and found out that the antimalware service executable is using a lot of memory and cpu everytime.Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antimalware-service-executable-using-lot-of-memory/7287fedd-93e6-4a1d-a248-5219f90011ac
  6. Antimalware service executable using lot of memory and cpu.

Antimalware service executable using lot of memory and cpu.: I checked the task manager and found out that the antimalware service executable is using a lot of memory and cpu everytime.Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antimalware-service-executable-using-lot-of-memory/7287fedd-93e6-4a1d-a248-5219f90011ac
  7. Antimalware Service executable using up to 70% of my cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antimalware Service executable using up to 70% of my cpu: Hey, so I was playing a game geometry dash yesturday and the game started to randomly stutter and get really laggy even though I was apparently still running at a really high fps. I open my task manager and see the the "Antimalware Service executable" is using 70% of my cpu....
  8. Antimalware Service executable using up to 70% of my cpu

Antimalware Service executable using up to 70% of my cpu: Hey, so I was playing a game geometry dash yesturday and the game started to randomly stutter and get really laggy even though I was apparently still running at a really high fps. I open my task manager and see the the "Antimalware Service executable" is using 70% of my cpu....
  9. Antimalware Service Executable is using capacity of CPU

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antimalware Service Executable is using capacity of CPU: Dear Microsoft,I suddenly face a problem with the antimalware. On this community I see some answers to solve CPU usage problems. But one needs to be a software engineer to really understand what you are doing. And also I am concerned to start reprogramming, not knowing what...
  10. Antimalware Service Executable using 90% CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Antimalware Service Executable using 90% CPU: What can I do to stop Antimalware Service Executable from using 90% of my CPU? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antimalware-service-executable-using-90-cpu/13d460e4-b7e9-4b74-8191-1f3b8c3a7f06