Windows 10: Antimalware Service Executable using up too much RAM Memory.

Discus and support Antimalware Service Executable using up too much RAM Memory. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have 8Gb of ram in my laptop and for the past few days, Antimalware Service Executable has been using more than 500mbs of RAM. Please help me out and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aryan Ghanwat, May 13, 2021.

1. Antimalware Service Executable using up too much RAM Memory.

I have 8Gb of ram in my laptop and for the past few days, Antimalware Service Executable has been using more than 500mbs of RAM. Please help me out and let me know what to do.

:)

Aryan Ghanwat, May 13, 2021

2. Antimalware Service Executable problem

I was having the same issue like for weeks on my HP Probook Ci5 12GB, the Antimalware Service Executable process was eating up massive CPU, DISK and RAM. After all the hard time I got searching the solution I finally landed on

this
    article which helped me.

Maarij_2016, May 13, 2021
  3. Antimalware service executable high ram usage

So my antimalware service executable(MsMpEng.exe) is using around 200mb ram and slowly keeps going up the longer my pc is on.

Ive added it to the list of exclusions and unchecked all conditions in task scheduler. Can someone tell me how to reduce the ram usage without disabling it? Because i dont have any other antivirus.

Matrixx _02, May 13, 2021
  4. Antimalware Service Executable using up too much RAM Memory.

Antimalware Service Executable problem

I am still having the problem even with the latest prerelease build. The Antimalware Service Executable process is often running and taking a lot of CPU, disk and memory. The same The Antimalware Service Executable -> Windows Defender Service ...
    Too often the PC (an I7 one, 8 GB EliteBook HP) is stuck and even the response of a keyboard entry is very slow!!

Any suggestions?

Enzo Contini, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Antimalware Service Executable using up too much RAM Memory.

1. Antimalware Service Executable using up too much RAM Memory. - Similar Threads - Antimalware Service Executable

2. Why "Antimalware Service Executable" use a high memory?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why "Antimalware Service Executable" use a high memory?: When I open Task Manager, some service use a high memory. The service name is "Antimalware Service Executable". Please give me answer how to stop the service?...
  3. Antimalware Service Executable high memory RAM usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Antimalware Service Executable high memory RAM usage: hello antimalware service executable is always on and at a high fixed rate of memory usage , i use windows defender , i dont use any other antiviruses software , i think this problem appeared after i upgraded to windows 10 few days ago , i tried both methods in the answer of...
  4. Memory uses too much RAM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory uses too much RAM?: Howdy, I still have the problem that my memory is used 85% of the time even though I don't have anything on. I was using Process Explorer and lo and behold, my system and the registry are using way too much RAM! How can I eliminate this problem? With kind regards...
  5. Antimalware Service Executable uses 1 GB of RAM

Antimalware Service Executable uses 1 GB of RAM: Hello, Can somebody help me. I noticed that my laptop crashes a lot recently. When I checked my Task Manager I saw that the Antimalware Service Executable uses 1 GB of RAM. I tried but I have no way to stop it. Now I am unable to use my laptop for work due to this. I...
  6. Antimalware Service Executable Uses 1 GB of RAM

Antimalware Service Executable Uses 1 GB of RAM: Hello, Can somebody help me. I noticed that my laptop crashes a lot recently. When I checked my Task Manager I saw that the Antimalware Service Executable uses 1 GB of RAM. I tried but I have no way to stop it. Now I am unable to use my laptop for work due to this. I...
  7. Antimalware Service Executable using too many resources.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antimalware Service Executable using too many resources.: As the subject states, Antimalware Service Executable constantly uses between 8 and 11gb of my RAM, high amounts of CPU and disk power. It does this every single day, and despite being told and trying in many ways to disable real-time protection, it keeps reactivating itself....
  8. antimalware service executable process uses up too much memory

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    antimalware service executable process uses up too much memory: ive tried so many things from video tutorials on youtube but this thing wont go away, it keeps around 40% of my memory and whenever i open anything else i just lag like hell i wanna get rid of it somehow cause im extremely done, i recently upgraded to windows 10 thinkin itd...
  9. Antimalware service executable using up to 6 GB of RAM

Antimalware service executable using up to 6 GB of RAM: Two days ago I started noticing slowdowns when playing games and using other programs in the background and experienced a lot of crashes due to RAM just filling up. When i looked in the Task Manager i noticed that the Antimalware service executable was using up to 6 GB of RAM...
  10. Antimalware Service Executable is using 1.2gb of RAM

Antimalware Service Executable is using 1.2gb of RAM: Hello, As the title says, I just noticed that the Antimalware Service Executable process is using way too much RAM, 1.2gb to be exact. I noticed that this was caused by having the Real-Time Protection option enabled, but I still don't think this is normal. I tried leaving...