Windows 10: Antimalware Service Executable

Discus and support Antimalware Service Executable in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Currently I'm facing a problem with the antimalware service executable. It uses half of my memory, I did tried some solutions such as: Change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JustANormalMember, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Antimalware Service Executable

Hello, Currently I'm facing a problem with the antimalware service executable. It uses half of my memory, I did tried some solutions such as: Change Windows Defender’s schedule and Add Antimalware Service Executable to Windows Defender exclusion list. However, none of these solutions has yet fixed my issue. Any help is appreciated. Should I install another antivirus program?

:)

JustANormalMember, Nov 22, 2021

2. Antimalware Service Executable problem

I am still having the problem even with the latest prerelease build. The Antimalware Service Executable process is often running and taking a lot of CPU, disk and memory. The same The Antimalware Service Executable -> Windows Defender Service ...
    Too often the PC (an I7 one, 8 GB EliteBook HP) is stuck and even the response of a keyboard entry is very slow!!

Any suggestions?

Enzo Contini, Nov 22, 2021
  3. Antimalware Service Executable - How do I stop it completely?

Hello Aniax,

As you are facing issues with high performance usage by Antimalware Service Executable service on your device, we will help you with this issue.

I would like to inform that Antimalware Service Executable is a part of Windows Essentials.

I suggest you to refer to the below post and check if your issue matches with the same. If so, try the troubleshooting steps suggested by
    GreginMich replied on November 6, 2015 and check if it helps.

How to stop Antimalware Service Executable from hogging cpu on Windows

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 22, 2021
  4. Antimalware Service Executable

Antimalware Service Executable problem

I was having the same issue like for weeks on my HP Probook Ci5 12GB, the Antimalware Service Executable process was eating up massive CPU, DISK and RAM. After all the hard time I got searching the solution I finally landed on

this
    article which helped me.

Maarij_2016, Nov 22, 2021
Thema:

Antimalware Service Executable

1. Antimalware Service Executable - Similar Threads - Antimalware Service Executable

2. Antimalware service executable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Antimalware service executable: is this normal my memory was at 50%+ then i checked background proccessess\ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antimalware-service-executable/bf6825bd-ea33-42a8-8a07-989834869202
  3. Antimalware Service Executable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antimalware Service Executable?: I have 32 GB of ram, with Ryzen 5 1400 and my station is unusable on bare desktop. Anything I've installed are things for studio like Fruity loops, plugins and surrounding apps which are disabled at moment of start. Also have two games World of Tanks and The Isle which I...
  4. Antimalware Service Executable?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Antimalware Service Executable?: I have 32 GB of ram, with Ryzen 5 1400 and my station is unusable on bare desktop. Anything I've installed are things for studio like Fruity loops, plugins and surrounding apps which are disabled at moment of start. Also have two games World of Tanks and The Isle which I...
  5. Antimalware Service Executable

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antimalware Service Executable: hi i've recently noticed that antimalware service keeps creeping up on my task manager and stealing all my memory & disk even when nothing is open, right now i'm sitting at a 48% memory and 62% disk because of it, and i've tried rescheduling it, disabling it but it doesn't...
  6. Antimalware service executable

Antimalware service executable: The Antimalware service executable is killing my pc. It's kept the disk usage at 100% for months now, so I decided to look around for help. I saw other people get advice to mess with the task scheduler, more specifically, to uncheck all boxes in the conditions for Windows...
  7. Antimalware Service Executable

Antimalware Service Executable: Hello! Antimalware Service Executable is taking a lot of my memory i watched so many videos i did all the steps but it don't work! Can u help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/antimalware-service-executable/ab2c52e8-f659-45e0-9453-775f632d8eca
  8. antimalware service executable

antimalware service executable: [ATTACH] this is idle The microsoft service has been running constantly for over a week. I have tried many solutions exclusions, task scheduler, offline scan I did try disabling microsoft defender through the registry to see if it would affect the service but it did...
  9. Antimalware service executable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Antimalware service executable: So the last few weeks my antimalware service executable has been eating up RAM. I’ll start my pc and it’ll be at about 150 MB of usage and then climb to like 300 MB of usage. The CPU activity is 0%. Any idea what is happening? I’m running version 1903 will going to version...
  10. Antimalware Service Executable

Antimalware Service Executable: This only started happening today. This command, Antimalware Service Excutable, will without fail, begin running on my computer after being on for a few minutes. I have tried every single solution listed both outside, and inside this webpage, and nothing is stopping it. It is...