Windows 10: Antimalware using high memory

Discus and support Antimalware using high memory in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The antimalware is using like 40% and 6.5 ram used, can’t find out if it’s doing a full scan and the last scan was like 7 days ago but the scan was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LordViolin, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Antimalware using high memory

The antimalware is using like 40% and 6.5 ram used, can’t find out if it’s doing a full scan and the last scan was like 7 days ago but the scan was only like 5 mins but I’ve been waiting for like 4 hours and no change what’s so ever. Oh and it’s using 1,564.9 MB on the memory

submitted by /u/LordViolin
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LordViolin, Jun 12, 2020

2. System and compressed memory high disk usage

Hi Robert,

As you are facing issues with high system and compressed memory on your device we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the complete error message with respect to the memory when you are trying to access games?

This issue might have occurred due to applications or services running at the startup on the computer. Bad sectors on the hard drive or outdated and incompatible drivers might also cause such issues.

I suggest you to refer to the below post check if your issue matches with the same.

If so, I recommend you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Amarjeet Paul
    and check if it helps.

System and compressed memory high disk usage during file
    copy

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 12, 2020
  3. High usage antimalware

Dear Microsoft

Antimalware service high usage cpu, so couse drain my laptop battery

How I can solve this problem?

for Info,

All my file and data was remove to minimize the problem, but still high usage.

IshakSetiawan, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Antimalware using high memory

Antimalware Service Executable, high cpu, memory and disk usage

I had the same problem with Mc Afee antivirus. removed it .

Now it is antimalware service excetublable that have high CPU

Help

ronnytroubleyn, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Antimalware using high memory

1. Antimalware using high memory - Similar Threads - Antimalware using high

2. AntiMalware Service Executable using high memory.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AntiMalware Service Executable using high memory.: I have no idea why but AntiMalware Service Executable is using high memory. I have tried turning off Real time Protection and clearing any possible viruses off my computer but just seems to stay at a high memory usage averaging around 50% memory....
  3. AntiMalware Service Executable using high memory.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AntiMalware Service Executable using high memory.: I have no idea why but AntiMalware Service Executable is using high memory. I have tried turning off Real time Protection and clearing any possible viruses off my computer but just seems to stay at a high memory usage averaging around 50% memory....
  4. High Memory Usage Antimalware Service Executable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Memory Usage Antimalware Service Executable: Hello,We are seeing high Antimalware Service Executable memory usage up to 20gb across multiple devices that are WIFI capable. There is also Hard Faults upwards of 50+ a second, causing the SSD to spike.Our desktops do not experience the same issue. Windows 10, is fully up to...
  5. High Memory Usage Antimalware Service Executable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High Memory Usage Antimalware Service Executable: Hello,We are seeing high Antimalware Service Executable memory usage up to 20gb across multiple devices that are WIFI capable. There is also Hard Faults upwards of 50+ a second, causing the SSD to spike.Our desktops do not experience the same issue. Windows 10, is fully up to...
  6. High Memory Usage Antimalware Service Executable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Antimalware service executable high memory

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antimalware service executable high memory: How do I fix this, antimalware service is using a big chunk of my memory that I cant run several programs I need in a single time. I'm not running any scans on windows defender....
  8. Why "Antimalware Service Executable" use a high memory?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why "Antimalware Service Executable" use a high memory?: When I open Task Manager, some service use a high memory. The service name is "Antimalware Service Executable". Please give me answer how to stop the service?...
  9. Antimalware Service Executable High Memory Usage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antimalware Service Executable High Memory Usage: I updated my windows 10 a couple days ago and ever since, the Antimalware Service Executable task in the task manager is using up to 50-70% of my memory space. It stops me from being able to run video games as everything is quite laggy. I have searched previous forums and...
  10. Very high memory use with Antimalware Service Executable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very high memory use with Antimalware Service Executable: Antimalware Service Executable takes up a very large amount of my computer's memory, over 0.7-0.8 GB. This happened after I ran a full scan; however, I am concerned because the amount continually increases whenever I turn on the computer. I also have a phone that had ~0.7 GB...