Windows 10: Antivirus causing latency problems specifically while playing games

Discus and support Antivirus causing latency problems specifically while playing games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After I changed my internet I keep having problem while playing games like Rocket Leaue and Minecraft because I keep lagging in game. I speed test and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Stepkar_000, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Antivirus causing latency problems specifically while playing games

After I changed my internet I keep having problem while playing games like Rocket Leaue and Minecraft because I keep lagging in game. I speed test and it gives me about 200 mbps download speed and 11 upload speed which should be enough to play all games without lagg. I play rocket league and it says that I am having latency variation. My fps is fine and is about 120.I am using Wi-Fi, but my connection speed is pretty stable. I disabled the antivirus today for rocket league only by making an exception in the antivirus settings and it solved the problem. Now I am having same problem for all game

:)

Stepkar_000, Oct 6, 2022

2. DPC Latency Fix While Trying To Play a Game?

Hi,

One possible reason as to why you're encountering this issue is due to an interruption with the game server. Let's isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Are you using the desktop version or the web version of the game?
    • Have you tried playing other games online to check if the same thing occurs?

If you're using the desktop version downloaded from the Windows Store, we suggest that you run the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this

link
    . This troubleshooter can help resolve issues with digital contents downloaded from the Store app.

If the same thing occurs, kindly restart your computer. Restarting your Windows 10 PC resets anything running in the memory that can cause temporary issues that occur during gameplay. Refer to the steps below:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select Power, and then select Restart.
    • Sign back in and launch the game. Check if the same thing occurs.
    We'll be waiting for your response. We'd be glad to provide you additional assistance.

Catherine Cus., Oct 6, 2022
  3. DPC Latency Fix While Trying To Play a Game?

Restarting my computer was one of the first things i did and i am running black desert through steam. steam has its own file integrity checker but the problem still continues

Gamer Dood, Oct 6, 2022
  4. Antivirus causing latency problems specifically while playing games

Bluetooth Headphones Latency Problem

So, when I watch a YouTube video, there is almost NO latency. But, when you play any game, the latency suddenly jumps up higher and it is noticeable.

The latency is around 150ms-200ms, which is a problem for me. However, with Youtube video, there is like 30ms-40ms. Let's say you shoot a gun in a game, when you shoot it, for a fraction of a second, you won't hear anything, then the sound renders in. This
    is a problem for me since my other wireless headphones won't work anymore, which I have to use my Bose Bluetooth headphones.

If there is a way to lower the latency when playing games, please tell me.

Dorklingshot, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

Antivirus causing latency problems specifically while playing games

1. Antivirus causing latency problems specifically while playing games - Similar Threads - Antivirus causing latency

2. Crashing while playing specific games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing while playing specific games: Hello whenever my gf is playing games like Overwatch 2 or It takes 2 not sure what these have in common tho often happens that her system "crashes", goes black screen but can see fans and pc still going on. It doesn't crash instead when playing games like League Of...
  3. Crashing while playing specific games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crashing while playing specific games: Hello whenever my gf is playing games like Overwatch 2 or It takes 2 not sure what these have in common tho often happens that her system "crashes", goes black screen but can see fans and pc still going on. It doesn't crash instead when playing games like League Of...
  4. Crashing while playing specific games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crashing while playing specific games: Hello whenever my gf is playing games like Overwatch 2 or It takes 2 not sure what these have in common tho often happens that her system "crashes", goes black screen but can see fans and pc still going onLooking through Event Logs I found out multiple errors called...
  5. Antivirus causing latency problems specifically while playing games

Antivirus causing latency problems specifically while playing games: After I changed my internet I keep having problem while playing games like Rocket Leaue and Minecraft because I keep lagging in game. I speed test and it gives me about 200 mbps download speed and 11 upload speed which should be enough to play all games without lagg. I play...
  6. Antivirus causing latency problems specifically while playing games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Antivirus causing latency problems specifically while playing games: After I changed my internet I keep having problem while playing games like Rocket Leaue and Minecraft because I keep lagging in game. I speed test and it gives me about 200 mbps download speed and 11 upload speed which should be enough to play all games without lagg. I play...
  7. BSOD after playing a specific game for a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after playing a specific game for a while: Hello!since Christmas most of the Time i play GEnshin Impact my Notebook crashes after a while with a WHEA BSOD - i tried updating my Drivers, checking my drives, my ram, used a CPU and CPU Benchmark for 30mins+ and none of those showed errors or made my Notebook crash.I...
  8. BSOD after playing a specific game for a while

BSOD after playing a specific game for a while: Hello!since Christmas most of the Time i play GEnshin Impact my Notebook crashes after a while with a WHEA BSOD - i tried updating my Drivers, checking my drives, my ram, used a CPU and CPU Benchmark for 30mins+ and none of those showed errors or made my Notebook crash.I...
  9. BSOD after playing a specific game for a while

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. BSOD while playing a specific game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing a specific game: Greetings, For some reason, while only playing Overwatch I commonly get driver crashes or rarely get BSODs. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR This BSOD is related to GPU driver issues according to this post: What does the VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSoD Error...