Windows 10: Antivirus Defender on my Windows 10 Home is not active

Discus and support Antivirus Defender on my Windows 10 Home is not active in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Regards Antivirus Defender on my Windows 10 Home is not active. I have tried various methods to enable it, but it always fails. And tonight I still... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DickySaputra, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Antivirus Defender on my Windows 10 Home is not active

Regards

Antivirus Defender on my Windows 10 Home is not active. I have tried various methods to enable it, but it always fails. And tonight I still failed.
    Please ask the Microsoft Team to help me to be able to activate or re-enable Antivirus Defender on my notebook.

I thank you for your attention.

Best regards,
    Dicky Saputra

:)

DickySaputra, Jan 6, 2020

2. Cannot activate Windows Defender

On my laptop "Toshiba Satellite L455" I did upgradation to W-10 from W-7 (original).

There is no antivirus program on this PC.

I wanted Windows Defender to run. But it says that it is switched off.

Want to activate it.

On opening Windows defender, there is no option to activate it.

In step 2 of your suggestion, it says:

"Windows could not start the Windows Defender Network Inspection Service on local computer.

Error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start"

Can you pl give a method to activate the defender?

PrakashVarkhedkar, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Is Windows Defender a proper Antivirus for Windows 10 ?

1) Yes.

2) Yes.

3) Many. Suggestion to use your preferred search engine and look it up. Also see:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/18900/consumer-antivirus-software-providers-for-windows

Suggestion to read:

===

4) Are you spamming?

Jsssssssss, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Antivirus Defender on my Windows 10 Home is not active

Decent free antivirus?

Oh and just in case its for an older O/S

this little nugget of goodness
    Still not on Windows 10? Fine, sighs Microsoft, here are its antivirus tools for Windows 7, 8.1
    Redmond extends ATP to older builds, adds third-party links

dorsetknob, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

Antivirus Defender on my Windows 10 Home is not active

1. Antivirus Defender on my Windows 10 Home is not active - Similar Threads - Antivirus Defender Home

2. Win10 Home Defender Antivirus is blocking ECHOLINK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Home Defender Antivirus is blocking ECHOLINK: HelloIf you are using Win10 Home, and can not get the Inbond UDP working, and if you have Defender Antirus ON,Make an Excpetion for the Echolink FolderGo to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection. Under Virus & threat protection...
  3. Win10 Home Defender Antivirus is blocking ECHOLINK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 Home Defender Antivirus is blocking ECHOLINK: HelloIf you are using Win10 Home, and can not get the Inbond UDP working, and if you have Defender Antirus ON,Make an Excpetion for the Echolink FolderGo to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection. Under Virus & threat protection...
  4. Win10 Home Defender Antivirus is blocking ECHOLINK

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Unable to activate window defender antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to activate window defender antivirus: Hi, I am unable to activate microsoft defender antivirus. Firewall protection is on, everything is proctected but , virus and threat protection is not activated and showing turned off. Kindly help me out here...
  6. Can't activate Windows Defender. Windows 10 Home

Can't activate Windows Defender. Windows 10 Home: This problem is getting on my nerves, and I am also afraid that I might be infected with something on my PC. So, I cannot turn on Real Time Protection, so basically I don't have any form of protection overall, I cannot perform any scan, and when I click ''Protection History,...
  7. windows defender antivirus

windows defender antivirus: hi, in my windows defender security center's virus and threat protection it says "Your virus and threat protection is managed by your organization". How can i change it....
  8. Windows Defender Antivirus cannot be activated

Windows Defender Antivirus cannot be activated: Hi, I purchased the MSO Office home and could not activate my Windows Defender Antivirus. Tried searching the net for answers and tried different ways but to no avail. Home someone form MS could help me. Thanks! [ATTACH]...
  9. windows defender antivirus

windows defender antivirus: my pc windows defender antivirus suddenly stoppped. i tried to turn it on or even restarting but its denying .its always displaying a "out of date" message .i am trying to update it but no progress...
  10. Windows 10 AntiVirus & Windows Defender

Windows 10 AntiVirus & Windows Defender: I've upgraded to Windows 10 and noticed my AntiVirus and Firewall was removed. My question is do I need to install another AntiVirus & Firewall or is Windows Defender up to the job? The AV & Firewall I had on was ZoneAlarm 18810