Windows 10: AntiVirus Disabled For No Reason

Discus and support AntiVirus Disabled For No Reason in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Not sure how or why. I didn't download a virus either. I'm also an administrator account.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by colezx5014, Jul 6, 2019.

1. AntiVirus Disabled For No Reason

AntiVirus Disabled For No Reason 875fcef5-b596-4ce6-b0f9-b8146aa58d2c?upload=true.png

Not sure how or why. I didn't download a virus either. I'm also an administrator account.

:)

colezx5014, Jul 6, 2019

2. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Disabling laptop keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per the description. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if that helps:

• Press Windows + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.
    • Find Keyboards in the list of devices and click the arrow to expand it.
    • Right-click on the internal keyboard and click Disable. If there is no Disable option listed, click
      Uninstall.
    • Click File>Exit. Your laptop’s internal keyboard should now be disabled.
    Note: If you had to choose Uninstall instead of Disable in step 4, the keyboard will be automatically detected and re-installed if you ever have the Device Manager scan for new hardware for some reason. If that happens you’ll need to repeat this procedure
    in order to uninstall it again.

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

AntiVirus Disabled For No Reason

iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

AntiVirus Disabled For No Reason

1. AntiVirus Disabled For No Reason - Similar Threads - AntiVirus Disabled Reason

2. Windows Defender Antivirus will not disable from GPO

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Antivirus will not disable from GPO: I reinstalled Windows 10 on my computer today, I was configuring the policies I use in the GPO. I found that Windows defender doesn't seem to respond to the Turn off Windows Defender Antivirus. As when I check Windows security Windows defender is still enabled. I am running...
  3. Antivirus

in Windows 10 Support
    Antivirus: Why does Defender not stay turned off. I turn it off and when I go back to reset it, it is already back on. I don't know how long it stays off. Is there anything I am missing by just click the icon to turn it off? 133842
  4. Antivirus

Antivirus: Resently i was attacked with Pudent.back on my server windows 2012 R2 / Have done a fresh installation and want to reinstalling a new antivirus/ what antivirus is good for this kind of attack? any idea?...
  5. Antivirus

Antivirus: Please do i need to install another Antivirus or is the Window Defender good enough to scan and fix all virus in my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/antivirus/ad191c03-5954-440d-875f-04fa7619a0ea
  6. antivirus

antivirus: I cann not makemy windows defender antivirus updated.please help me soon through email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/antivirus/953c5b46-fece-47d7-9d20-92cac0ad4fc5
  7. Antivirus

Antivirus: I have McAfee LiveSafe installed on my device. Should I also activate Windows Defender Antivirus, I keep getting a notification that Defender Antivirus is turned off and it is prompting me to activate it......
  8. antivirus

antivirus: Do I need antivirus for windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/antivirus/34f2036b-a3e5-40c5-bd12-39f83c4fc2c4"
  9. Antivirus

Antivirus: I have installed the letest version of windows 10 and i saw that it have a preinstalled "Windows Definder Security Center" and i updated it into the letest version. my question is ....." is it secure ? for my pc ? it can protect my computer from the virus and malwares ? or...
  10. NPAV antivirus disable?

NPAV antivirus disable?: How to trun off npav antivirus for some time? 57362