Windows 10: AntiVirus Disabled For No Reason

Discus and support AntiVirus Disabled For No Reason in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Not sure how or why. I didn't download a virus either. I'm also an administrator account.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by colezx5014, Jul 6, 2019.

1. AntiVirus Disabled For No Reason

AntiVirus Disabled For No Reason 875fcef5-b596-4ce6-b0f9-b8146aa58d2c?upload=true.png

Not sure how or why. I didn't download a virus either. I'm also an administrator account.

:)

colezx5014, Jul 6, 2019

2. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Disabling laptop keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per the description. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if that helps:

• Press Windows + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.
    • Find Keyboards in the list of devices and click the arrow to expand it.
    • Right-click on the internal keyboard and click Disable. If there is no Disable option listed, click
      Uninstall.
    • Click File>Exit. Your laptop’s internal keyboard should now be disabled.
    Note: If you had to choose Uninstall instead of Disable in step 4, the keyboard will be automatically detected and re-installed if you ever have the Device Manager scan for new hardware for some reason. If that happens you’ll need to repeat this procedure
    in order to uninstall it again.

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

AntiVirus Disabled For No Reason

iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

AntiVirus Disabled For No Reason

1. AntiVirus Disabled For No Reason - Similar Threads - AntiVirus Disabled Reason

2. Antivirus disabled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antivirus disabled: Hello! I think I have a virus, in my virus and threat protection it always shows that i have to start actions against threats but it does nothing if i click it. Also, my cloud based protection is disabled and I cant enable it.[moved from de-de]...
  3. Antivirus disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antivirus disabled: Hello! I think I have a virus, in my virus and threat protection it always shows that i have to start actions against threats but it does nothing if i click it. Also, my cloud based protection is disabled and I cant enable it.[moved from de-de]...
  4. Antivirus disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Antivirus disabled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Antivirus Disabled Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antivirus Disabled Randomly: I have multiple antiviruses such as Mcaffee [currently disabled] and Malwarebytes Premium TrialI got a notification from my Windows Defender saying all my antiviruses were disabled, I ran my Full Scan and I'm running the configured scan with Malwarebytes.I have multiple...
  7. Antivirus Disabled Randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Antivirus Disabled Randomly: I have multiple antiviruses such as Mcaffee [currently disabled] and Malwarebytes Premium TrialI got a notification from my Windows Defender saying all my antiviruses were disabled, I ran my Full Scan and I'm running the configured scan with Malwarebytes.I have multiple...
  8. Disable antivirus notifications

Disable antivirus notifications: I disabled all notifications using OOSU, also disabled antivirus notifications! Yet I get notification from time to time: "antivirus protection is off", or something relating to AV, maybe windows defender as it is off. I use Bitdefender and it is on all the time, I just...
  9. Antivirus not disabled

Antivirus not disabled: Windows Defender Antivirus is still running, both in services, in the security menu, and the Antimalware Service Executable. Even though I have it disabled in group policy, and it was disabled for a while, not sure what happened. And yes, tamper protection is turned off. The...
  10. Disable chrome antivirus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable chrome antivirus: Help I tried looking for this everywhere you would think it would be easy to find but noo submitted by /u/rdfitzs01 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7dg9q/disable_chrome_antivirus/