Windows 10: Antivirus for gaming.

Discus and support Antivirus for gaming. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I have been wondering what antivirus software should I subscribe for protection. I want protection but also improves performance. Can someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by The Gamer 18, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Antivirus for gaming.

Hello I have been wondering what antivirus software should I subscribe for protection. I want protection but also improves performance. Can someone share me an antivirus is should use? Thanks!

:)

The Gamer 18, Sep 30, 2020

2. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Foolproof Idiotproof Antivirus

I'm about to help someone with an internet cafe and i'd like an antivirus that can withstand the most clueless and the most purposeful idiot. Any suggestions?

[I.R.A]_FBi, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Antivirus for gaming.

installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Antivirus for gaming.

1. Antivirus for gaming. - Similar Threads - Antivirus gaming

2. I have installed some game from oceantogames now i see a pop up from my antivirus saying...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have installed some game from oceantogames now i see a pop up from my antivirus saying...: HELP ME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-installed-some-game-from-oceantogames-now-i/2c961e31-d094-4904-b715-21cf391e69ec
  3. I have installed some game from oceantogames now i see a pop up from my antivirus saying...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have installed some game from oceantogames now i see a pop up from my antivirus saying...: HELP ME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-installed-some-game-from-oceantogames-now-i/2c961e31-d094-4904-b715-21cf391e69ec
  4. Antivirus thinks my game is a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antivirus thinks my game is a virus: Hello!I made a game using "unity" and made an installer for it using "Inno setup compiler"I tried sending the installer to my friends but their windows defender said it found a virus in the file even though there are no viruses in there.Is there a way to make my game...
  5. Antivirus thinks my game is a virus

Antivirus thinks my game is a virus: Hello!I made a game using "unity" and made an installer for it using "Inno setup compiler"I tried sending the installer to my friends but their windows defender said it found a virus in the file even though there are no viruses in there.Is there a way to make my game...
  6. Microsoft Windows Antivirus Causing Performance Issues on My Gaming Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows Antivirus Causing Performance Issues on My Gaming Desktop: Hello everyone,I'm having an issue with the default Microsoft Windows antivirus on my gaming desktop. I've been using this antivirus for a while now, but lately, I've noticed that it's causing my gaming desktop to slow down significantly.I've tried disabling the antivirus...
  7. Microsoft Windows Antivirus Causing Performance Issues on My Gaming Desktop

Microsoft Windows Antivirus Causing Performance Issues on My Gaming Desktop: Hello everyone,I'm having an issue with the default Microsoft Windows antivirus on my gaming desktop. I've been using this antivirus for a while now, but lately, I've noticed that it's causing my gaming desktop to slow down significantly.I've tried disabling the antivirus...
  8. Antivirus causing latency problems specifically while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antivirus causing latency problems specifically while playing games: After I changed my internet I keep having problem while playing games like Rocket Leaue and Minecraft because I keep lagging in game. I speed test and it gives me about 200 mbps download speed and 11 upload speed which should be enough to play all games without lagg. I play...
  9. Antivirus causing latency problems specifically while playing games

Antivirus causing latency problems specifically while playing games: After I changed my internet I keep having problem while playing games like Rocket Leaue and Minecraft because I keep lagging in game. I speed test and it gives me about 200 mbps download speed and 11 upload speed which should be enough to play all games without lagg. I play...
  10. Antivirus causing latency problems specifically while playing games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing