Windows 10: Antivirus has no providers.

Discus and support Antivirus has no providers. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Hello, I have no idea why this happened. I do not have any other anti-virus software so could anyone help me fix this?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KylePCO, Jun 10, 2020.

1. KylePCO Win User

Antivirus has no providers.

Antivirus has no providers. 535a2e84-3c83-4689-8100-ae5d6b95ac46?upload=true.png Hello, I have no idea why this happened. I do not have any other anti-virus software so could anyone help me fix this?

:)

KylePCO, Jun 10, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Antivirus has no providers.

Foolproof Idiotproof Antivirus

I'm about to help someone with an internet cafe and i'd like an antivirus that can withstand the most clueless and the most purposeful idiot. Any suggestions?

[I.R.A]_FBi, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

Antivirus has no providers.

1. Antivirus has no providers. - Similar Threads - Antivirus has providers

2. Change Antivirus Provider Back to Windows Antivirus Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change Antivirus Provider Back to Windows Antivirus Defender: How do I change the current antivirus provider back to Windows AntiVirus Defender? There is some up and down arrows but nothing happens.It is currently saying:-Malwarebytes is turned on.Windows Antivirus Defender is turned off....
  3. Change Antivirus Provider Back to Windows Antivirus Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Antivirus Provider Back to Windows Antivirus Defender: How do I change the current antivirus provider back to Windows AntiVirus Defender? There is some up and down arrows but nothing happens.It is currently saying:-Malwarebytes is turned on.Windows Antivirus Defender is turned off....
  4. Change Antivirus Provider Back to Windows Antivirus Defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Antivirus Provider that is no longer on the PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antivirus Provider that is no longer on the PC: Hello, I have two different listings of an Antivirus Provider in Windows Defender Antivirus one being Kaspersky Security Cloud the other being Bitdefender. I am currently unable to remove Kaspersky Security Cloud keys in Registry Editor. I no longer use that Antivirus and...
  6. Antivirus Provider that is no longer on the PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Antivirus Provider that is no longer on the PC: Hello, I have two different listings of an Antivirus Provider in Windows Defender Antivirus one being Kaspersky Security Cloud the other being Bitdefender. I am currently unable to remove Kaspersky Security Cloud keys in Registry Editor. I no longer use that Antivirus and...
  7. Antivirus Provider that is no longer on the PC

8. Antivirus not visible on Windows security app and no providers.

Antivirus not visible on Windows security app and no providers.: I've tried all the other Microsoft forums about this problem and followed all the steps in those forums and I still can't get the windows security antivirus to work. First off it's not visible in the overview and when I go to take a look at the security providers it says "No...
  9. Antivirus - No Provider

Antivirus - No Provider: I can't open any protection for my pc, I don't have a security provider in my Windows Defender. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/antivirus-no-provider/f074ae8a-875e-429e-90e5-7e432f73485b
  10. Changing antivirus providers

Changing antivirus providers: How do I change from McAfee antivirus to Microsoft Defender antivirus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/changing-antivirus-providers/329bcbb0-51b3-450e-8652-728d47e3cef6