Windows 10: Antivirus incompatibility

Discus and support Antivirus incompatibility in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am having a problem with one of my computers, an ASUS. It is running windows 10. I am getting a blue screen error Netwtw06.sys. I followed a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JamesBachinsky, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Antivirus incompatibility

I am having a problem with one of my computers, an ASUS. It is running windows 10. I am getting a blue screen error Netwtw06.sys.

I followed a suggestion to uninstall drivers and they reinstalled, still got the blue screen error.

I had MacAfee antivirus software, which I am running on three other computers without a problem, to include a similar ASUS my daughter is using.

I uninstalled the software, and was able to use the computer for over an hour without a problem. I tried Malwarebytes to complement Windows Defender, but got the same blue screen error.

Not sure what to do about antivirus and maleware protection.

Can you help?

:)

JamesBachinsky, Oct 23, 2019

2. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Windows 10 & Norton Antivirus Online incompatibility

Hi Stephen,

A third-party program conflict can be the reason for this error.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps, we would like to ask the following questions:

• If any, what error message did you receive?
    • What is the version of the third-party Antivirus that you want to install?
    • What is the build and version of Windows that you’re using? To check, type
      winver in the Search box and send us a screenshot of the information window.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Oct 23, 2019
  4. Antivirus incompatibility

Foolproof Idiotproof Antivirus

I'm about to help someone with an internet cafe and i'd like an antivirus that can withstand the most clueless and the most purposeful idiot. Any suggestions?

[I.R.A]_FBi, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

Antivirus incompatibility

1. Antivirus incompatibility - Similar Threads - Antivirus incompatibility

2. Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus: Hi!Title is pretty self explanatory, I'm getting a blue screen when trying to use my antivirus to do a quick scan. I also have a separate issue where I cannot play games for more than a couple minutes without crashing with a persistent error.Here are the crash logs of the...
  3. Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus: Hi!Title is pretty self explanatory, I'm getting a blue screen when trying to use my antivirus to do a quick scan. I also have a separate issue where I cannot play games for more than a couple minutes without crashing with a persistent error.Here are the crash logs of the...
  4. Getting Blue Screen while trying to do basic quick virus scan on my antivirus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I install Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602...: Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.407.521.0 - Current Channel Broad has been popping up in my Updates for months now. Every time I click download & install, it downloads and installs ... No Error message, sometimes it even...
  6. How do I install Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602...

How do I install Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602...: Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.407.521.0 - Current Channel Broad has been popping up in my Updates for months now. Every time I click download & install, it downloads and installs ... No Error message, sometimes it even...
  7. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version...: Hello Team,Latest update will not download, hangs at Downloading - 0% endlessly...Any Ideas to help this along?thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-intelligence-update-for-microsoft/12a1eb0a-9ea8-4ed6-8ee2-d77853a97fdd
  8. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version...

Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version...: Hello Team,Latest update will not download, hangs at Downloading - 0% endlessly...Any Ideas to help this along?thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-intelligence-update-for-microsoft/12a1eb0a-9ea8-4ed6-8ee2-d77853a97fdd
  9. How can I have it so my antivirus and threat protection show up in my Windows security?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I have it so my antivirus and threat protection show up in my Windows security?: I recently tried accessing the antivirus and threat protection but every time I try it says the It had blocked the page and its not available. I have spent many hours trying different ways to fix it and none of them fixed my problem. Every solution I have tried have just...
  10. How can I have it so my antivirus and threat protection show up in my Windows security?

How can I have it so my antivirus and threat protection show up in my Windows security?: I recently tried accessing the antivirus and threat protection but every time I try it says the It had blocked the page and its not available. I have spent many hours trying different ways to fix it and none of them fixed my problem. Every solution I have tried have just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. KB2267602 (Version 1.305.2111.0) - Error 0x80070643