Windows 10: Antivirus Issue windows 10?

Discus and support Antivirus Issue windows 10? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, my virus and threat protection is a bit different (see picture) and I do not know how to turn it off. I have already disabled avast free... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Bou1ette, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Bou1ette Win User

Antivirus Issue windows 10?

Hello, my virus and threat protection is a bit different (see picture) and I do not know how to turn it off. I have already disabled avast free antivirus and the firewalls, but when I try to start the program I still get a message: This app was blocked by Windows defender Antivirus to protect your device. Is there any way I can turn it off or is it a virus?

Antivirus Issue windows 10? 0_big.png

:)

Bou1ette, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 6, 2020
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Antivirus Issue windows 10? - Similar Threads - Antivirus Issue

2. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues: Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus will not install on their own. I have to manually check for updates for them to install. Until then, my windows computer will not go into hibernation mode....
  3. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues: Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus will not install on their own. I have to manually check for updates for them to install. Until then, my windows computer will not go into hibernation mode....
  4. After months, Microsoft finally fixed an annoying Microsoft Defender Antivirus issue

in Windows 10 News
    After months, Microsoft finally fixed an annoying Microsoft Defender Antivirus issue: Microsoft published a fix for an annoying Microsoft Defender Antivirus issue that has been plaguing Windows 11 users for months. The company confirmed the Microsoft Defender Antivirus issue in March 2023, stating that users might see the error message Local Security...
  5. Microsoft Windows Antivirus Causing Performance Issues on My Gaming Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows Antivirus Causing Performance Issues on My Gaming Desktop: Hello everyone,I'm having an issue with the default Microsoft Windows antivirus on my gaming desktop. I've been using this antivirus for a while now, but lately, I've noticed that it's causing my gaming desktop to slow down significantly.I've tried disabling the antivirus...
  6. Microsoft Windows Antivirus Causing Performance Issues on My Gaming Desktop

Microsoft Windows Antivirus Causing Performance Issues on My Gaming Desktop: Hello everyone,I'm having an issue with the default Microsoft Windows antivirus on my gaming desktop. I've been using this antivirus for a while now, but lately, I've noticed that it's causing my gaming desktop to slow down significantly.I've tried disabling the antivirus...
  7. Will my laptop have performance issues if I don't update windows defender antivirus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will my laptop have performance issues if I don't update windows defender antivirus?: Plz answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-my-laptop-have-performance-issues-if-i-dont/1a96c01f-5fac-4a47-afeb-a2d0df57d980
  8. Will my laptop have performance issues if I don't update windows defender antivirus?

Will my laptop have performance issues if I don't update windows defender antivirus?: Plz answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-my-laptop-have-performance-issues-if-i-dont/1a96c01f-5fac-4a47-afeb-a2d0df57d980
  9. Will my laptop have performance issues if I don't update windows defender antivirus?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. weird issue - Microsoft Defender antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    weird issue - Microsoft Defender antivirus: i have a very weird issue !1. Microsoft Defender detects a malware2. i allowed the malware to run on my system 3. allowed threats is empty!4. i re-execute the infected app5. defender shows no alert !so the malware is running and it's allowed but i can't remove it from allowe...