Windows 10: ANTIVIRUS NOT WORKING

Discus and support ANTIVIRUS NOT WORKING in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am using McAfee as my my anti-virus software in my windows 10 PC. and also I am having some trouble with my windows update. My "McAfee file lock" app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SaiBharath3693, Jul 12, 2020.

1. ANTIVIRUS NOT WORKING

I am using McAfee as my my anti-virus software in my windows 10 PC. and also I am having some trouble with my windows update. My "McAfee file lock" app in which I stored my important files is not working. Is this anything to do with my windows update issue. Can I solve this problem if i update my windows.

:)

SaiBharath3693, Jul 12, 2020

2. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Foolproof Idiotproof Antivirus

I'm about to help someone with an internet cafe and i'd like an antivirus that can withstand the most clueless and the most purposeful idiot. Any suggestions?

[I.R.A]_FBi, Jul 12, 2020
  4. kath_986 Win User

ANTIVIRUS NOT WORKING

Avira Antivirus

Windows cannot send updates due to Avira Antivirus (not Aviva) - they suggest uninstalling Avira but it is not listed and I am not aware that I ever downloaded it. Presume its some sort of malware - any suggestions please if anyone has had the same problem
    - thank you

Kath Oliver

kath_986, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

ANTIVIRUS NOT WORKING

1. ANTIVIRUS NOT WORKING - Similar Threads - ANTIVIRUS WORKING

2. After uninstalling antivirus the Virus and threat protection not working , I tries every...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After uninstalling antivirus the Virus and threat protection not working , I tries every...: after resetting the devices the virus and thread protection is working with the antivirus software but after uninstalling the antivirus the virus and thread protection is not open as before and says the same that its IT administrator has limited access please help me , even...
  3. After uninstalling antivirus the Virus and threat protection not working , I tries every...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After uninstalling antivirus the Virus and threat protection not working , I tries every...: after resetting the devices the virus and thread protection is working with the antivirus software but after uninstalling the antivirus the virus and thread protection is not open as before and says the same that its IT administrator has limited access please help me , even...
  4. How to make Vipre Antivirus work? Windows Action Center won't let me turn it on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Vipre Antivirus work? Windows Action Center won't let me turn it on.: Windows action center won't let me turn on my Vipre Antivirus. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-vipre-antivirus-work-windows-action/279e4735-28f8-4661-ac87-26d03b1af085
  5. How to make Vipre Antivirus work? Windows Action Center won't let me turn it on.

How to make Vipre Antivirus work? Windows Action Center won't let me turn it on.: Windows action center won't let me turn on my Vipre Antivirus. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-vipre-antivirus-work-windows-action/279e4735-28f8-4661-ac87-26d03b1af085
  6. Windows 10 antivirus stops working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 antivirus stops working: once i installed an app called Atlas, this app turned off my Windows Security. now when i want to turn it on, i can't. there is a option that says restart , but it doesn't work either. sometimes there is more options, but when i want to turn it on, it ways: '' This setting is...
  7. Windows 10 antivirus stops working

Windows 10 antivirus stops working: once i installed an app called Atlas, this app turned off my Windows Security. now when i want to turn it on, i can't. there is a option that says restart , but it doesn't work either. sometimes there is more options, but when i want to turn it on, it ways: '' This setting is...
  8. Windows 10 antivirus stops working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Can Windows Defender work with other Antiviruses?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Windows Defender work with other Antiviruses?: I recently went to turn on real-time protection in Windows Defender and received an error saying that because I already use another AV in this case Malwarebytes, highly recommended, it remains disabled. Is there a workaround for this?...
  10. Can Windows Defender work with other Antiviruses?

Can Windows Defender work with other Antiviruses?: I recently went to turn on real-time protection in Windows Defender and received an error saying that because I already use another AV in this case Malwarebytes, highly recommended, it remains disabled. Is there a workaround for this?...