Windows 10: Antivirus Scans System Drive Only

Discus and support Antivirus Scans System Drive Only in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; If antivirus scans only system drive, is my genshin impact game files in external hard disk will be quarantined?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EstherEmily, Jun 15, 2022.

1. Antivirus Scans System Drive Only

If antivirus scans only system drive, is my genshin impact game files in external hard disk will be quarantined?

:)

EstherEmily, Jun 15, 2022

2. Im having a Repair C drive Errors.

Try This

Follow these steps to repair corrupt hard disk without formatting, and get back the data.

1. Step 1: Run Antivirus Scan. Connect the hard drive to a Windows PC and use a reliable antivirus/malware tool to scan the drive or the system. ...
    2. Step 2: Run CHKDSK Scan. ...
    3. Step 3: Run SFC Scan. ...
    4. Step 4: Use a Data Recovery Tool.

Anthony'sHelping Hands, Jun 15, 2022
  3. Problem with computer booting and norton antivirus

One of the dangers of aborting such an installation is having a handicapped system. The best advice I can give short of format and reinstall (which I often suggest although I try not to) is to see if you have a restore point from before installing Norton Antivirus.

Also, any Norton CD (or ISO *Stick Out Tongue Antivirus Scans System Drive Only :p) with Norton AntiVirus is booteable, so you can scan your drives with the latest virus definitions avalable since the manufacture of said CD (or ISO).

C&C Freak 2K, Jun 15, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

Antivirus Scans System Drive Only

Windows Security Virus Scan

Please confirm you don't have a list like this:

Antivirus Scans System Drive Only [​IMG]

e.g. from here (or via the control panel):

Antivirus Scans System Drive Only [​IMG]

If not, suggests deeper problems. To which uninstall option are you referring? (A picture is worth...)

dalchina, Jun 15, 2022
Thema:

Antivirus Scans System Drive Only

1. Antivirus Scans System Drive Only - Similar Threads - Antivirus Scans System

2. Subscription paid, still no antivirus scan.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Subscription paid, still no antivirus scan.: Dear Microsoft,Two years ago I bought a subscription on a bunch of your products for BGN 139.99. I did not want McAfee and instead, I wanted the Microsoft antivirus and threat protection. I was advised by colleagues that my organization, Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski,...
  3. Subscription paid, still no antivirus scan.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Subscription paid, still no antivirus scan.: Dear Microsoft,Two years ago I bought a subscription on a bunch of your products for BGN 139.99. I did not want McAfee and instead, I wanted the Microsoft antivirus and threat protection. I was advised by colleagues that my organization, Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski,...
  4. Cant scan with antivirus and antivirus stops working

Cant scan with antivirus and antivirus stops working: Hello, I reinstalled Windows 10 Pro from USB and my Windows defender AntiVirus did not work. Today i typed sfc /scannow cmd found corrupted files and fixed it. Now my Antivirus works but i cant scan. After 5-10 minutes the threat service stops....
  5. I cant scan antivirus

I cant scan antivirus: Hello i reinstalled Windows 10 Pro from USB and my Windows defender AntiVirus not worked. Today i typed sfc /scannow cmd found corrupted files and fixed it. Now my Antivirus works but i cant scan. After 5-10 minutes The threat service stops. Please help me Thanks....
  6. antivirus scan faster and are better with defragged drive or updated drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    antivirus scan faster and are better with defragged drive or updated drivers: antivirus scan faster and are better with defragged drive or updated drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antivirus-scan-faster-and-are-better-with/91f11a1b-de52-4268-9c0a-bc0767476c0a
  7. antivirus scan failed error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    antivirus scan failed error: When i download a file from browser I have a problem it downloads but then, it says ''antivirus scan failed''. I did all the tutorials on microsoft site but it doesn't work. I looked in the windows security and there was nothing, all good. I don't know what i can do next...
  8. Microsoft Defender Antivirus Periodic Scanning

Microsoft Defender Antivirus Periodic Scanning: Why does Microsoft Defender Antivirus Periodic Scanning being turned off after a computer restart or shut down. I have another antivirus program installed but the information in Microsoft Defender Antivirus Options says that I can have Microsoft Defender Antivirus...
  9. Windows Security Antivirus Scanning Error

Windows Security Antivirus Scanning Error: My Windows Security is scanning only "11" Files in Quick Scan and Full Scan and my Security Intelligence updates are up to date. How to Fix the error?? [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Windows Defender Antivirus full scan

Windows Defender Antivirus full scan: Can I work in other programs while conducting a full scan with Windows Defender Antivirus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-antivirus-full-scan/7f08cc5f-6240-4d27-8e57-ac4f374e92d3