Windows 10: Antivirus Software for Windows 10

Discus and support Antivirus Software for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys. Anyone know where I can get a free antivirus software for my Version 1803 Windows 10 Computer? Thanks! submitted by /u/Neat-Tie-6329... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Neat-Tie-6329, Jun 29, 2024.

1. Antivirus Software for Windows 10

Hey guys. Anyone know where I can get a free antivirus software for my Version 1803 Windows 10 Computer? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Neat-Tie-6329
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Neat-Tie-6329, Jun 29, 2024
  2. Ṣmeed Win User

Antivirus software

-

Windows comes with in-built Windows Defender Antivirus.

You might want to read:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hub/4099151/windows-security-help

especially:
    Stay protected with Windows Security

Also see:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4466972/windows-10-antivirus-and-antimalware-software-faq

Whether you want to use Windows Defender Antivirus or a third party product depends on your personal preferences.

No matter on what you decide, you might want to download and run occasional scans with on-demand scanners...

Suggest reading all of
    Answers to common security questions - Best Practices

especially:

Ṣmeed, Jun 29, 2024
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 29, 2024
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Antivirus Software for Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 29, 2024
Thema:

Antivirus Software for Windows 10

1. Antivirus Software for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Antivirus Software

2. Will factory resetting remove my antivirus software?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will factory resetting remove my antivirus software?: Hello, I want to factory reset my computer because it keeps crashing so, will my antivirusESET get removed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-factory-resetting-remove-my-antivirus/857bbab1-be03-4f94-97de-cc940ee00c89
  3. Will factory resetting remove my antivirus software?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will factory resetting remove my antivirus software?: Hello, I want to factory reset my computer because it keeps crashing so, will my antivirusESET get removed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-factory-resetting-remove-my-antivirus/857bbab1-be03-4f94-97de-cc940ee00c89
  4. Antivirus Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antivirus Software: Hi all, I hope you are having a great day. I would like to ask which antivirus software I should uninstall since I have both Avast and McAfee free versions in my computer, and I have realized that this is causing my battery to drain quickly. I appreciate any help you can...
  5. Antivirus Software

Antivirus Software: Hi all, I hope you are having a great day. I would like to ask which antivirus software I should uninstall since I have both Avast and McAfee free versions in my computer, and I have realized that this is causing my battery to drain quickly. I appreciate any help you can...
  6. Antivirus Security Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antivirus Security Software: Hello, I'm not totally active in Community Forums, but I do have a question. My Bitdefender has 30 days then I can renew it for another year. I'm really having second thoughts whether I should keep it. The main question is do I really need it? Is Windows Security enough?...
  7. Antivirus Security Software

Antivirus Security Software: Hello, I'm not totally active in Community Forums, but I do have a question. My Bitdefender has 30 days then I can renew it for another year. I'm really having second thoughts whether I should keep it. The main question is do I really need it? Is Windows Security enough?...
  8. Annoying popup TemoTech.Co.In soliciting Antivirus Software Russian Log Ins and other...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying popup TemoTech.Co.In soliciting Antivirus Software Russian Log Ins and other...: Had an annoying popup TemoTech.Co.In which I was able to disable in notifications under settings. I like to know if there is a way to completely remove it from my Win 10 Pro System?it does not come up in programs uninstall list from control panel....
  9. Annoying popup TemoTech.Co.In soliciting Antivirus Software Russian Log Ins and other...

Annoying popup TemoTech.Co.In soliciting Antivirus Software Russian Log Ins and other...: Had an annoying popup TemoTech.Co.In which I was able to disable in notifications under settings. I like to know if there is a way to completely remove it from my Win 10 Pro System?it does not come up in programs uninstall list from control panel....
  10. Annoying popup TemoTech.Co.In soliciting Antivirus Software Russian Log Ins and other...

in User Accounts and Family Safety