Windows 10: Antivirus + VPN bundle

Discus and support Antivirus + VPN bundle in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear forum members, I'm looking for an antivirus + VPN all in one package or bundle. Last year I bought Norton antivirus as they advertised they come... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Kevx555, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Kevx555 Win User

Antivirus + VPN bundle

Dear forum members, I'm looking for an antivirus + VPN all in one package or bundle. Last year I bought Norton antivirus as they advertised they come with a VPN. And it's true, I installed the antivirus and turned the VPN on. Then over the next few weeks I noticed I still get really targeted ads to my location. So I went on Google, checked my IP and it pinged to the exact city I was in. After further digging, I discovered that there exists something called IPv4 and IPv6. And while Norton VPN works on IPv4 it doesn't touch IPv6, so any site capable of looking IPv6 got through the VPN and it was basically useless. Is there a good antivirus that includes a VPN that supports both protocols? Now I know I could buy an antivirus and VPN separately, but I would really prefer a bundle. Especially since you usually get 3 licenses and I use one to set up and protect my parents computer as well. They're pretty old and get easily confused with computers and adding more programs would only make it worse. And besides a all in one package is something I would prefer either way. Thanks for all your help! Sincerely, Kevin

:)

Kevx555, Jun 18, 2021
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jun 18, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Antivirus + VPN bundle :D

P4-630, Jun 18, 2021
  4. Antivirus + VPN bundle

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

Antivirus + VPN bundle

1. Antivirus + VPN bundle - Similar Threads - Antivirus VPN bundle

2. Minecraft bundle

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft bundle: Greetings , I have recently purchased Minecraft bedrock edition . As of now , I should have been able to redeem Minecraft java edition , but I am unable to . When i run the launcher , the pop up message says that I should redeem Minecraft java edition for free as I own...
  3. Minecraft bundle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bundle: Greetings , I have recently purchased Minecraft bedrock edition . As of now , I should have been able to redeem Minecraft java edition , but I am unable to . When i run the launcher , the pop up message says that I should redeem Minecraft java edition for free as I own...
  4. Minecraft bundle

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Minecraft bundle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Minecraft bundle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Firewall or Antivirus is blocking VPN on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Firewall or Antivirus is blocking VPN on Windows 11: [ATTACH]A lot of use VPN for our regular internet browsing activities. It safeguards us from the tracking of aggressive marketing firms. Many of the users of Windows 11/10 are reporting that firewall or antivirus is blocking VPN. Let’s see how we can fix it. There are many...
  8. VPN antivirus

in Windows 10 Customization
    VPN antivirus: My computers, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 Pro. As the title says. I'm looking for help, from one of the experts, that monitor this forum. I need to find, the right VPN antivirus, for my computer. There's quite a few, to pick from. And even some, so-called free...
  9. Bundle Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bundle Fortnite: Ho comprato un bundle di fortnite a questo link ... Bundle serpente di strada E non so come riscattarlo, per ora mi è solamente arrivata la notifica dell'acquisto... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bundle-fortnite/a0f50f8f-c31f-4319-9926-a1fb4d319d5e
  10. cancel bundle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cancel bundle.: Hello. It is about Order number 7509367430 which is in my microsoft accountSea of Thieves Ori Bundle. I have redeemed the code by mistake. It is a friends' code and he wants it back. Please I want to cancel it and return the code to my friend. Help me....