Windows 10: Antivirus vs Expert

Discus and support Antivirus vs Expert in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So a computer of mine is full of viruses. When i say full I mean it. So should I just download an AV or should an expert take a look at it first? Also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ιωαννης παρισης, Apr 2, 2023.

1. Antivirus vs Expert

So a computer of mine is full of viruses. When i say full I mean it. So should I just download an AV or should an expert take a look at it first? Also my computer has some private files that I don't want to expose. Please answer as soon as possible .

:)

ιωαννης παρισης, Apr 2, 2023

2. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Apr 2, 2023
  3. Foolproof Idiotproof Antivirus

I'm about to help someone with an internet cafe and i'd like an antivirus that can withstand the most clueless and the most purposeful idiot. Any suggestions?

[I.R.A]_FBi, Apr 2, 2023
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

Antivirus vs Expert

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Apr 2, 2023
Thema:

Antivirus vs Expert

1. Antivirus vs Expert - Similar Threads - Antivirus Expert

2. I am installing an antivirus and it can't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am installing an antivirus and it can't work.: I can't install it. It terminates immediately when I run the application.And It was purchased by our school, for everyone else it is working but for me, it doesn't work. I even restarted the device, but it failed.I am not able to install applications. For example likeThey say...
  3. I am installing an antivirus and it can't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am installing an antivirus and it can't work.: I can't install it. It terminates immediately when I run the application.And It was purchased by our school, for everyone else it is working but for me, it doesn't work. I even restarted the device, but it failed.I am not able to install applications. For example likeThey say...
  4. Antivirus keeps crashing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antivirus keeps crashing games: Only happens with rainbow 6 siege and no other game has that problem. Every time the game crashes i go to the windows updates in setting and its ALWAYS an antivirus update....
  5. Antivirus keeps crashing games

Antivirus keeps crashing games: Only happens with rainbow 6 siege and no other game has that problem. Every time the game crashes i go to the windows updates in setting and its ALWAYS an antivirus update....
  6. History of windows antivirus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    History of windows antivirus: I have a problem cause in my history is like every single thing on my PC and now i cant even open that history cause it freeze and after 5 seconds it will shut down always. I can open that before like 2 weeks but now i cant....
  7. History of windows antivirus

History of windows antivirus: I have a problem cause in my history is like every single thing on my PC and now i cant even open that history cause it freeze and after 5 seconds it will shut down always. I can open that before like 2 weeks but now i cant....
  8. History of windows antivirus

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Antivirus vs Expert

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Antivirus vs Expert: So a computer of mine is full of viruses. When i say full I mean it. So should I just download an AV or should an expert take a look at it first? Also my computer has some private files that I don't want to expose. Please answer as soon as possible ....
  10. Antivirus vs Expert

Antivirus vs Expert: So a computer of mine is full of viruses. When i say full I mean it. So should I just download an AV or should an expert take a look at it first? Also my computer has some private files that I don't want to expose. Please answer as soon as possible ....