Windows 10: antivirus

Discus and support antivirus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Do I need antivirus for windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/antivirus/34f2036b-a3e5-40c5-bd12-39f83c4fc2c4" Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DanNystrom, Sep 8, 2018.

1. DanNystrom Win User

antivirus

Do I need antivirus for windows 10 ?

:)

DanNystrom, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Deusxmachina Win User

Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Sep 8, 2018
  3. [I.R.A]_FBi Win User
    Foolproof Idiotproof Antivirus

I'm about to help someone with an internet cafe and i'd like an antivirus that can withstand the most clueless and the most purposeful idiot. Any suggestions?

[I.R.A]_FBi, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Jetster Win User

antivirus

Jetster, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

antivirus

1. antivirus - Similar Threads - antivirus

2. get message "Windows defender antivirus is turned off and is currently being managed by...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    get message "Windows defender antivirus is turned off and is currently being managed by...: As it states above I have notification telling me Windows defender anti-virus is turned off but I cannot change this because my system admin is blocking me. This is on my private laptop and I am the system admin. I'm not part of an organisation....
  3. windows defender antivirus

windows defender antivirus: my pc windows defender antivirus suddenly stoppped. i tried to turn it on or even restarting but its denying .its always displaying a "out of date" message .i am trying to update it but no progress...
  4. how do i install a new copy of Windows Defender Antivirus becouse mine stopped working and...

how do i install a new copy of Windows Defender Antivirus becouse mine stopped working and...: how do i install a new copy of Windows Defender Antivirus becouse mine stopped working and i can not restart it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-install-a-new-copy-of-windows-defender/121ed4dd-d821-4597-b761-eb34657e7bdd
  5. Do I need antivirus for windows 10 ?

Do I need antivirus for windows 10 ?: Do I need antivirus for windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-antivirus-for-windows-10/fccb0645-fbbf-4a96-a753-f7a198971bfd"
  6. The Windows Defender Antivirus Sandbox in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    The Windows Defender Antivirus Sandbox in Windows 10: Microsoft implemented new functionality in Windows Defender Antivirus for Windows 10 recently that makes the antivirus solution run in a sandbox on the system. The feature, which is available in Windows 10 version 1703 and newer, needs to be enabled for the time being as it...
  7. I cannot turn on Windows Defender Antivirus.

I cannot turn on Windows Defender Antivirus.: I cannot turn on Windows Defender Antivirus. I entered the "Windows Key + R" (run program) keyboard shortcut. I entered "control" and pressed "Enter". I clicked on "System and Security". Then I clicked on "Security and maintenance". In the "Security and Maintenance" window,...
  8. Definition Update for Windows Defender Antivirus failed

Definition Update for Windows Defender Antivirus failed: KB2267602 (Definition 1.279.367.0). I checked for updates and none were found. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/definition-update-for-windows-defender-antivirus/03b924b6-45ea-4873-b5bc-b26f5cb709a5
  9. After uninstalling Webroot Antivirus I cannot turn on real time protection in Defender?

After uninstalling Webroot Antivirus I cannot turn on real time protection in Defender?: I uninstalled Webroot Antivrus and now I cannot turn on real-time protection in Defender, can someone help me. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/after-uninstalling-webroot-antivirus-i-cannot-turn/8a43d525-3255-4d9a-b229-02836a1478c6
  10. Windows Defender Antivirus not Updating

Windows Defender Antivirus not Updating: Windows Defender Antivirus is not getting update and showing message of Virus and Spyware Definitions could not be installed. Please Provide me Suggestion.[ATTACH]...