Windows 10: antivirus

Discus and support antivirus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Do I need antivirus for windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/antivirus/34f2036b-a3e5-40c5-bd12-39f83c4fc2c4" Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DanNystrom, Sep 8, 2018.

1. antivirus

Do I need antivirus for windows 10 ?

:)

DanNystrom, Sep 8, 2018

2. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Foolproof Idiotproof Antivirus

I'm about to help someone with an internet cafe and i'd like an antivirus that can withstand the most clueless and the most purposeful idiot. Any suggestions?

[I.R.A]_FBi, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Jetster Win User

antivirus

Jetster, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

antivirus

1. antivirus - Similar Threads - antivirus

2. Installing Multiple Antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Installing Multiple Antivirus: Is my pc really safer with additional antivirus installed, since then no longer have the protections that come with windows defender[Original Title: Antivirus]...
  3. Re:Previous question: "Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus..."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re:Previous question: "Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus...": Previous question: "Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus..." - KB2267602 was the last defender update that installed. There is usually a daily update and there still is on my other laptop with WIndows 10 OS. Is there a known fix for this? "The other...
  4. Avast Antivirus installed with Windows KB4023057: Update for Windows 10 Update Service...

Avast Antivirus installed with Windows KB4023057: Update for Windows 10 Update Service...: I installed Windows Update KB4023057: Update for Windows 10 Update Service components, and after restarting the computer, Avast Antivirus was installed. If it didn't come in with the update, how did it get installed?...
  5. Looking for a good free antivirus for windows 10.

Looking for a good free antivirus for windows 10.: Is there a good free antivirus recommendable for Windows 10. Not sure if the Defender which comes with Windows 10 is good enough https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-a-good-free-antivirus-for-windows-10/40ab8912-55cb-403e-99b3-36f905e398c0
  6. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus

Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus: Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 was the last defender update that installed. There is usually a daily update and there still is on my other laptop with WIndows 10 OS. Is there a known fix for this? Thank you....
  7. how i make antivirus delete the rar archive zip too not just the exe file

how i make antivirus delete the rar archive zip too not just the exe file: how i make antivirus delete the rar archive zip too with real time protection not just the exe file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-make-antivirus-delete-the-rar-archive-zip/5d22883a-24f0-4b8c-afd0-0ae80fcda27a
  8. Antivirus

Antivirus: Is my pc really safer with additional antivirus installed, since then no longer have the protections that come with windows defender https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/antivirus/070db1d6-8f94-483f-9936-77aa7c54cbe0
  9. RAM Antivirus Latest Machine Learning Antivirus

RAM Antivirus Latest Machine Learning Antivirus: Ram Antivirus protects against viruses, malware, Trojans, worms, bots, potentially unwanted applications PUAs, and newer and developing threats. Ram Antivirus goes far beyond the simple prevention of known malware and goes far beyond traditional virus protection. We take...
  10. install Microsoft antivirus

install Microsoft antivirus: Hi, in my windows 7 laptop the windows Defender is saying that Your program is tuned off click to turn it on.But when i clicked to turn it on it give me an error code so i prefer to install a another Microsoft antivirus but i don't know which one,give me the link if you have...