Windows 10: Antlion Wireless Mic - Why won't my Laptop won't detect voice?

Discus and support Antlion Wireless Mic - Why won't my Laptop won't detect voice? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; System Model: Zephyrus G GU502DU_GA502DU OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version: 10.0.19042 Build 19042 System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HarijiAnaku, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Antlion Wireless Mic - Why won't my Laptop won't detect voice?

System Model: Zephyrus G GU502DU_GA502DU
    OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Home
    Version: 10.0.19042 Build 19042
    System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
    Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3750H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx, 2300 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors
    BIOS Version/Date: American Megatrends Inc. GU502DU.305, 1/7/2021

My laptop is is a Zephyrus ROG, running Windows 10. The microphone I use is a wireless USB dongle Antlion Modmic, and my laptop just does not pick up audio from it for whatever reason. I have had to change which USB port it is plugged into three times, and now none of the ports work properly for it. I do not understand what could be causing this issue... I have already installed some new drivers, updated my pc, I have tried changing input device to something else and back to the microphone I want to use... I have disabled it and re-enabled it in the sound panel controls... Nothing I have tried has fixed this issue...

:)

HarijiAnaku, Feb 23, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Antlion Wireless Mic - Why won't my Laptop won't detect voice?

Applications won`t maximize

Following a W10 update, applications only open as minimised on the taskbar and won`t maximize. I have tried closing them minimised but no good. Can anyone help ? thanks

PhilipMaclean, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Antlion Wireless Mic - Why won't my Laptop won't detect voice?

1. Antlion Wireless Mic - Why won't my Laptop won't detect voice? - Similar Threads - Antlion Wireless Mic

2. Why won't my laptop detect my headset mic?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my laptop detect my headset mic?: I've tried EVERYTHING and it just won't detect it even though it detects it on other devices. It detects the output and when i plug it in it asks "Which device did you plug in?" and lets me choose between "headphone" or "speaker out" but no "microphone" option. Along with...
  3. Why won't my laptop detect my headset mic?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't my laptop detect my headset mic?: I've tried EVERYTHING and it just won't detect it even though it detects it on other devices. It detects the output and when i plug it in it asks "Which device did you plug in?" and lets me choose between "headphone" or "speaker out" but no "microphone" option. Along with...
  4. Laptop won't detect headphone's mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't detect headphone's mic: I just bought a pair of cheap little headphone with built in microphone, but no matter what i do, the computer just won't use the mic. I hear audio through the headphones just fine, but no microphone shows up in devices besides the default built-in mic. My laptop does have a...
  5. Laptop won't detect headphone's mic

Laptop won't detect headphone's mic: I just bought a pair of cheap little headphone with built in microphone, but no matter what i do, the computer just won't use the mic. I hear audio through the headphones just fine, but no microphone shows up in devices besides the default built-in mic. My laptop does have a...
  6. Laptop won't detect headphone's mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Laptop won't detect speaker and mic

Laptop won't detect speaker and mic: I run W10 on a Dell Inspiron laptop. Today, my laptop stopped recognizing my speaker and mic. I had just installed update KB5016616, and now my laptop won't detect my speaker and mic. I uninstalled what I think to be the device inquest and rebooted; the driver came back, but...
  8. Laptop won't detect speaker and mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't detect speaker and mic: I run W10 on a Dell Inspiron laptop. Today, my laptop stopped recognizing my speaker and mic. I had just installed update KB5016616, and now my laptop won't detect my speaker and mic. I uninstalled what I think to be the device inquest and rebooted; the driver came back, but...
  9. Laptop won't detect speaker and mic

10. Windows won't detect my mic

Windows won't detect my mic: I just reinstalled Windows on my computer today and I tried listening to a video on YouTube and it came out of my laptop speakers instead of my headset. I tried switching my default audio output and input to my headset and they don't show up there?? I tried updating the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. modmic 5 antilon drivers windows 11