Windows 10: anty hacking and windows

Discus and support anty hacking and windows in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My computer came down questions started in my mind. I was told by Microsoft windows 10 did not have aunty hacking protection and that I needed to get... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by IrateCrawdad56, Sep 25, 2019.

1. anty hacking and windows

My computer came down questions started in my mind. I was told by Microsoft windows 10 did not have aunty hacking protection and that I needed to get windows pro. for $259.00. Then another Microsoft said you need to go to the stores and down load windows pro. for $130. 00 per year. Then I got the last tech he said I will check your computer I will install windows scanner he said you don't need either of those software they are not Microsoft software your computer is safe and you have all you need, do not pay any money he said. Is he right. talk to me

:)

IrateCrawdad56, Sep 25, 2019

2. Anti-Hacking Pop-up window

Hello

I was browsing through my computer

then a window pops up and said that I had been hacked and I should call a certain number !

I am stupid enough that I called the number and followed all the steps... till I decided to search everything .. and here I am !

what should I do next ?

they have a remote control of my computer and hopefully not everything !

Is it really microsoft anti-hacking department?

please answer .. I need to act quickly

thanks

AmirNassar, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Gar Bosy Win User
    Lifetime anti hacking program

Does anyone know (getting the run around from Microsoft) if Microsoft sells anti virus or lifetime anti hacking programs? Coming from out of country claiming to be Microsoft?? S scam possibly ?

Gar Bosy, Sep 26, 2019
  4. gmt3010 Win User

anty hacking and windows

Anti virus, anti hacking software for smartphone

I was just wondering what the consensus was on anti-virus, anti-hacking software for smart phone is?

I read other posts about there is no need for it but on the whole? I am apt to forgo it because it seems like it can cause more trouble than it is worth.

thanks

gmt3010, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

anty hacking and windows

1. anty hacking and windows - Similar Threads - anty hacking

2. Randomly anti virus installed on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Randomly anti virus installed on my pc: So I want to delete the app, but it asks for admin permission. Is there any way to delete this "virus"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/randomly-anti-virus-installed-on-my-pc/5f25c1a9-1208-491d-908d-fa3ba94e8259
  3. Randomly anti virus installed on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Randomly anti virus installed on my pc: So I want to delete the app, but it asks for admin permission. Is there any way to delete this "virus"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/randomly-anti-virus-installed-on-my-pc/5f25c1a9-1208-491d-908d-fa3ba94e8259
  4. Does anybodies pc keep crashing because of easy anti cheat?

Does anybodies pc keep crashing because of easy anti cheat?: I've been trying to play Rust for 2 hours and all my pc does when I'm about to load into the server my PC just get the BOD and tells me that the problem is easy anti cheat, has anybody had this problem?...
  5. Does anybodies pc keep crashing because of easy anti cheat?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anybodies pc keep crashing because of easy anti cheat?: I've been trying to play Rust for 2 hours and all my pc does when I'm about to load into the server my PC just get the BOD and tells me that the problem is easy anti cheat, has anybody had this problem?...
  6. Can I verify if John Battam #609149 works for you in the Anti hacking department?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I verify if John Battam #609149 works for you in the Anti hacking department?: Please advise ASAP thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-verify-if-john-battam-609149-works-for-you/4d187fac-4778-4362-aae4-b57589b3e398
  7. Can I verify if John Battam #609149 works for you in the Anti hacking department?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I verify if John Battam #609149 works for you in the Anti hacking department?: Please advise ASAP thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-verify-if-john-battam-609149-works-for-you/4d187fac-4778-4362-aae4-b57589b3e398
  8. Can I verify if John Battam #609149 works for you in the Anti hacking department?

9. anti hacking tools 3.2 and network protection 3 is from Microsoft

anti hacking tools 3.2 and network protection 3 is from Microsoft: I have one issue with Microsoft Edge ,I ring Microsoft the free number for support 08006528704 the gentlemen tall me I been hacking and I have to install anti hacking tools 3.2 and network protection 3 for a cost and I want to know if is real thanks and is from Microsoft...
  10. Anti-Hacking Pop-up window

Anti-Hacking Pop-up window: Hello I was browsing through my computer then a window pops up and said that I had been hacked and I should call a certain number ! I am stupid enough that I called the number and followed all the steps... till I decided to search everything .. and here I am ! what...