Windows 10: Anvi folder locker's security

Discus and support Anvi folder locker's security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had downloaded an application named ANVI FOLDER LOCKER to lock and hide my files and folders. But later I got to know that the creator of this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mizrana, Sep 5, 2018.

1. mizrana Win User

Anvi folder locker's security

I had downloaded an application named ANVI FOLDER LOCKER to lock and hide my files and folders.

But later I got to know that the creator of this application was a Chinese hacker.

Now I'm worried about my personal data and files.

Did they get all my data?
    NB: I scanned(custom only that application) that application with Malwarebytes but it did not detect anything.

I also scanned with WINDOWS DEFENDER and MACAFEE but both them detected nothing.

REPLY #EXPERT

:)

mizrana, Sep 5, 2018
  2. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

The anvi driver I believe belongs to a folder locker I had. I deleted the folder locker. The driver is no longer present after uninstall.

iuppiter, Sep 5, 2018
  3. TansukhGanatra, Sep 5, 2018
  4. mizrana Win User

best folder locker software for windows 10

I urgently need a best folder locker software for windows 10, to keep my private files and documents safe and secure.

If anyone knows, then, please reply me

I will be thankful to you

mizrana, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Anvi folder locker's security - Similar Threads - Anvi folder locker's

2. Folder Locker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder Locker: If I have my Folder Locker open, are the documents within accessible by everyone/anyone until I lock it again? Is there a way to set an "auto-close" on the folder after a certain amount of time? I keep forgetting to lock it back up!...
  3. Folder Locker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folder Locker: If I have my Folder Locker open, are the documents within accessible by everyone/anyone until I lock it again? Is there a way to set an "auto-close" on the folder after a certain amount of time? I keep forgetting to lock it back up!...
  4. Folder Locker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder Locker: I currently have one of my folders locked with "Folder Locker" on our department's shared drive. Can other people access the documents in my folder while I have it open to work in it and until I lock it back up? [Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office / Subscription, account,...
  5. Folder Locker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folder Locker: I currently have one of my folders locked with "Folder Locker" on our department's shared drive. Can other people access the documents in my folder while I have it open to work in it and until I lock it back up? [Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office / Subscription, account,...
  6. Lost important files (Folder Locker)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lost important files (Folder Locker): I just moved my folder locker batch file into an alternate folder. Now that it's been moved from its original location I can no longer gain access. Clicking on the folder locker no longer displays the first prompt aka "unlock y/n" instead "enter password" is displayed...
  7. getting folders from deleted folder locker

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    getting folders from deleted folder locker: Hallo, Recently i try a method on how to lock a folder and for a while it worked but after a while is stopped working. https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/password-protect-folder-windows-10 When i try to open the folder it asked for my password like usual but when i entered it...
  8. can't get back folders inside of folder locker

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can't get back folders inside of folder locker: Hallo, Recently i try a method on how to lock a folder and for a while it worked but after a while is stopped working. website i used When i try to open the folder it asked for my password like usual but when i entered it nothing happens after looking for a while online...
  9. Malware, Ransomware, Bit-locker Security.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware, Ransomware, Bit-locker Security.: Hi. I recently lost 100,000 personal pictures and a lot of music I wrote for many years. I lost it to a ransomware, with a DOCM extension. I looked online and it said it was new and the encryption was done repeatedly up to 10 times deep. I happened to have ALL my backup usb...
  10. safety and security of ANVI FOLDER LOCKER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    safety and security of ANVI FOLDER LOCKER: I had downloaded an application named ANVI FOLDER LOCKER (www.anvisoft.com/folder-locker.html ) to lock and hide my files and folders. But later I got to know that the creator of this application was a Chinese hacker. Now I'm worried about my personal data and files. Did...