Windows 10: Any action in blue tooth settings causes stop screen.

Discus and support Any action in blue tooth settings causes stop screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can't paste an error message as the computer shuts down. Tried removing devices in device manager,and although they are shown as removed in DM they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Paddytob, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Paddytob Win User

Any action in blue tooth settings causes stop screen.

Can't paste an error message as the computer shuts down. Tried removing devices in device manager,and although they are shown as removed in DM they still show as connected in settings devices. any attempt to remove them in Settings/devices or turning off Bluetooth causes blue screen and stop code.

:)

Paddytob, Mar 19, 2023

2. Stop code blue screen sdbus

Hello,

Stop errors (also sometimes called blue screen or black screen errors) can occur if a serious problem causes your device to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors
    can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What actions were you performing when normally encounter the said error?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to
    troubleshoot blue screen error on Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Michelle Vil, Mar 19, 2023
  3. claytyson Win User
    blue tooth driver vanished

seems my blue tooth driver vanished. in settings, when blue tooth is selected, there is no toggle to turn it on. No buttons present that do anything.

In Control panel , under devices, where you are seeing a list of all the drivers, there is no Blue Tooth listed. Reading the list from the top: Audio; batteries; computer. No blue tooth.

claytyson, Mar 19, 2023
  4. Any action in blue tooth settings causes stop screen.

stop auto install of blue tooth ??

my pc came with a crappy Bluetooth does not work
    got a usb blue tooth adapter but causing problems with Bluetooth it came with any time i uninstall it
    it reinstalls itself i would remove it but not knowing what it looks like or were it is makes that impossible
    how do i uninstall the blue tooth installed on my desktop and keep it from auto installing

whocares616, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

Any action in blue tooth settings causes stop screen.

1. Any action in blue tooth settings causes stop screen. - Similar Threads - action blue tooth

2. Any action in blue tooth settings causes stop screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any action in blue tooth settings causes stop screen.: Can't paste an error message as the computer shuts down. Tried removing devices in device manager,and although they are shown as removed in DM they still show as connected in settings devices. any attempt to remove them in Settings/devices or turning off Bluetooth causes blue...
  3. Any action in blue tooth settings causes stop screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any action in blue tooth settings causes stop screen.: Can't paste an error message as the computer shuts down. Tried removing devices in device manager,and although they are shown as removed in DM they still show as connected in settings devices. any attempt to remove them in Settings/devices or turning off Bluetooth causes blue...
  4. blue tooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blue tooth: how can i get bluetooth on my desktop? what drivers are needed? can i download off internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth/56f4b50c-16da-4863-a177-57071af2ccf6
  5. Blue Tooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue Tooth: I can Bluetooth Music Files from my Samsung Tablet, but the PC refuses to accept Documents Like Word, PDF etc .Is this normal. I have more use for transferring this type of file than Media or Photos....
  6. How to add an blue tooth icon in the action center?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add an blue tooth icon in the action center?: How to install a blue tooth icon to the action center? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-an-blue-tooth-icon-in-the-action-center/50031222-daa1-447a-8645-66f88196735e
  7. Blue tooth

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue tooth: I am trying to pair my Samsung S8 with my lap top with Windows 10. The Blue Tooth pop up seeking to confirm the passcode is not large enough to display accept or reject buttons....
  8. BLUE TOOTH

BLUE TOOTH: JUST BOUGHT NEW BLUE TOOTH HEAD PHONES AND THEY WONT LINK WITH MY LAPTOP MODEL# 15-bs020wm I OPENED THE DEVICE WINDOW AND THEIR IS NO BLUE TOOTH LISTED. WHAT SHOULD I DO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth/b57f8cb8-1b2b-4ad3-932b-0133e222e881
  9. blue tooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    blue tooth: how can I get updates for my windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth/f20b25a1-b840-4242-a10c-1a5f8e3d85d3
  10. blue tooth

blue tooth: how to fix please : {473a6b1d-3407-400e-b91a-f991c5a39dc3}\CsrBtPort\01 requires further installation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth/459418c4-643f-4a4d-8a7e-c2953899fbe8