Windows 10: Any actual PC Optimizers?

Discus and support Any actual PC Optimizers? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My laptop for school/work is old and slow, but I don’t want to spend money on a new one. Are there any legitimate PC Optimizers that aren’t scams or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ObamasPetCow, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Any actual PC Optimizers?

My laptop for school/work is old and slow, but I don’t want to spend money on a new one. Are there any legitimate PC Optimizers that aren’t scams or viruses?

submitted by /u/ObamasPetCow
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ObamasPetCow, Nov 19, 2019

2. Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, Nov 19, 2019
  3. How To Remove PC Optimizer Pro Malware?

Follow the steps here.

How to remove PC Optimizer Pro from Windows (Removal Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Any actual PC Optimizers?

Unable to run disk optimization in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• What exactly happens when you try to optimize the drive?

• Are you getting any error message?

• Since when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to use Administrator account to perform Optimization and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Go to Search, type services.msc and hit Enter

• Make sure that following services are set to Automatic:

• Remote Procedure Call (RPC).

• DCOM Server Process Launcher.

• RPC Endpoint Mapper.

And also refer the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/improve-performance-optimizing-hard-drive

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Arun B J, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Any actual PC Optimizers?

1. Any actual PC Optimizers? - Similar Threads - actual Optimizers

2. How to actually USE the Shell Launcher feature?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to actually USE the Shell Launcher feature?: Well... at least I turned it on? Read through a completely messy and half illegible article on Microsoft on how to turn on the feature... yet it fails to just give a simple step by step or numbered instruction on how to actually use it. Are there any articles or YouTube...
  3. My actual desktop isn't located within my User's Desktop...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My actual desktop isn't located within my User's Desktop...: So after realizing that this isn't what usually happens, I tried to resolve the problem but my inadequate knowledge of windows 10 and my pc failed me. Basically, the desktop folder that I've been using to store all my files, apps, and folders is a separate folder than my...
  4. Would anyone happen to know why my system tray thing has such large icons? Like the ACTUAL...

Would anyone happen to know why my system tray thing has such large icons? Like the ACTUAL...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ViaforShort [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e3orc9/would_anyone_happen_to_know_why_my_system_tray/
  5. Can i force windows to recognize my USB headset is an actual headset and not speakers?

Can i force windows to recognize my USB headset is an actual headset and not speakers?: I need to do it because i'm trying to use a program that allows me to change between speakers and headset, but it isnt working since to windows i have 2 speakers submitted by /u/BrunoBHG [link] [comments]...
  6. Does anyone know how to *actually* change UWP app icons? Want to update the calculator app...

Does anyone know how to *actually* change UWP app icons? Want to update the calculator app...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RLWLB2985 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dzzvus/does_anyone_know_how_to_actually_change_uwp_app/
  7. what registry key actually controls ctrl alt del background color?

what registry key actually controls ctrl alt del background color?: Want to do the same thing here. Change background color of CTRL+ALT+DEL-screen Change background color of the ctrl alt del screen. I'm trying to do this on a number of Windows Server 2019 VM's, but windows 10 will work the same way. I know you can go to settings,...
  8. what registry key actually controls ctrl alt del background color?

in Windows 10 Support
    what registry key actually controls ctrl alt del background color?: Want to do the same thing here. Change background color of CTRL+ALT+DEL-screen Change background color of the ctrl alt del screen. I'm trying to do this on a number of Windows Server 2019 VM's, but windows 10 will work the same way. I know you can go to settings,...
  9. What the actual @#$&#&#&#(! Is wrong with Microsoft! What is this shit!!!? 1909!

What the actual @#$&#&#&#(! Is wrong with Microsoft! What is this shit!!!? 1909!: How can I stand behind a product that keeps on failing time after time!? This is beyond stupid now! Rant over... Have nice day!! submitted by /u/TheWindMiller [link] [comments]...
  10. What does "delivery optimization files" cleanup actually cleans in disk cleanup tool?

What does "delivery optimization files" cleanup actually cleans in disk cleanup tool?: Hi, What does the option "delivery optimization files" in disk cleanup tool clean? On Win10 RS3 i could see Delivery Optimization files are created @ C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DeliveryOptimization and logs @ C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Logs\dovsc but these...