Windows 10: any addins or workarounds to view PDF meta data in file explorer?

Discus and support any addins or workarounds to view PDF meta data in file explorer? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; We would like a way to show our .pdf meta data in file explorer. Is there a reliable add in or some other work around we can use in Windows 10 file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Pacont, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Pacont Win User

any addins or workarounds to view PDF meta data in file explorer?

We would like a way to show our .pdf meta data in file explorer. Is there a reliable add in or some other work around we can use in Windows 10 file explorer to show this?

Thank you

:)

Pacont, Apr 30, 2019
  2. 3bob Win User

PDF view in File Explorer

File Explorer shows PDF files either as an icon or a small thumb view. Can the older full page view be returned (that was available in 8.1)

3. dalchina Win User
    Windows Explorer not showing change in MP3 meta tag data...?

Hi, works for me- e.g. deleting album name in mp3tag, then viewing that via properties, the album name had vanished as expected.

However, I have a program called File Metadata
    File Metadata - Home

any addins or workarounds to view PDF meta data in file explorer? [​IMG]

which amongst other things enables Properties to do more for more file types:

any addins or workarounds to view PDF meta data in file explorer? [​IMG]

dalchina, Apr 30, 2019
  4. any addins or workarounds to view PDF meta data in file explorer?

Searching in PDF?

Hey guys, I need to look up a large list of data from a PDF file, basically just to check if each entry of the list is in the pdf. Is there some way to do this without having to check one by one?

ebolamonkey3, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

any addins or workarounds to view PDF meta data in file explorer?

1. any addins or workarounds to view PDF meta data in file explorer? - Similar Threads - addins workarounds view

2. View pdf metadata in windows file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    View pdf metadata in windows file explorer: Hello!I am trying to get the file explorer to display author metadata for pdfs. Using exiftool.exe I can see that the author information is in the pdf metadata but when viewing file properties->details there is no author information. I can search for the author in file...
  3. View pdf metadata in windows file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    View pdf metadata in windows file explorer: Hello!I am trying to get the file explorer to display author metadata for pdfs. Using exiftool.exe I can see that the author information is in the pdf metadata but when viewing file properties->details there is no author information. I can search for the author in file...
  4. View pdf metadata in windows file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. File Explorer: Issues with meta data

File Explorer: Issues with meta data: Hi I am tagging all my photos right now. I am struggling with problems in File Explorer, when using multiple tags in combination with the search. Issue 1 detail pane: Without search, all tags are listed: [ATTACH] With search, only a few tags are listed:...
  6. Best Meta Data Program for Movies for Windows File Explorer

Best Meta Data Program for Movies for Windows File Explorer: I'm not looking for something like Kodi/Plex because not only is it laggy but also I feel that it's not customizable enough. Usually, I think that developers over-customize software with too many options. This is a huge problem today as it detracts from the productivity of...
  7. WMP meta data

WMP meta data: Hi I have a question on why WMP seems to change meta data inconsistently. What is happening is: - I will go through the effort of updating a song's metadata (clicking on "Find Album Info") - The data will change, including the file name as per the settings in WMP and sorting...
  8. In file explorer, Windows 10, I created a list of files with some meta data, Frame Width &...

In file explorer, Windows 10, I created a list of files with some meta data, Frame Width &...: I have all my movies in a folder/subfolders and can get all the file names, Date Created, File Size and also meta data: Frame width and Frame height. It's all list in the file manager window but how can I send the list with the meta data to a notepad file?...
  9. What are [[meta]] [[meta-new]] files?

in Windows 10 Support
    What are [[meta]] [[meta-new]] files?: New to win 64 home. I use Total Commander with Show Hidden Files. but have [[meta]] and [[meta-new]] set not to show. What are they? 86335
  10. Windows Explorer not showing change in MP3 meta tag data...?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer not showing change in MP3 meta tag data...?: I have a program that changes meta data in MP3 files. I use it to change certain fields, and it works. However, afterwards when I right click the the MP3 file and choose Properties->Details, it shows no change. But when I open the same MP3 file in an audio program (eg....