Windows 10: Any advice for my keyboard?

Discus and support Any advice for my keyboard? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I play games for example Friday Night funkin my after a few taps on the arrow keys my keyboard freezes and I don't want to waste any money. So is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dashthunder, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Any advice for my keyboard?

When I play games for example Friday Night funkin my after a few taps on the arrow keys my keyboard freezes and I don't want to waste any money. So is there any advise so I fix my keyboard

:)

dashthunder, Feb 19, 2021
  2. Recon-UK Win User

Cleaning a keyboard and keyboard advice?

Thanks guys for cleaning advice.

Any keyboard suggestions? i will clean this out then and put in storage as a spare.

Recon-UK, Feb 19, 2021
  3. Cleaning a keyboard and keyboard advice?

are you using the special software with the keyboard?

If You are- id suggest looking at Logitech for a Mechanical Keyboard or a Roccat Ryos Series.

Rosewil- they make good mechanical keyboards but im unsure if they have any special gaming software

if you want Fancier than the G110 or the Ryos series look at the RGB keyboards coming out

eidairaman1, Feb 19, 2021
  4. Mussels Win User

Any advice for my keyboard?

Keyboard choices, advice please

Inb4 bumblebee and her massive rants on mechanical keyboards, YES IM GOING MECHANICAL.

The current choice is the Razer Black widow ultimate.

It has a list of things i really want.

• Black keyboard
    • Blue LED
    • Mechanical switches
    • USB port
    • USB soundcard built in (for LAN use - not a neccesity)
    • Easy to use Macro keys
    • Standard key layout - i HATE keyboards where its altered, or the keys are a different size to normal.
    • Compact size - keyboards that are three feet wide due to 5 rows of G keys and 12 feet tall due to an LCD are out. this thing has to fit on cramped desks at LAN events.
    • Media Keys are a must
    Things i dont like
    • Price
    • Noisy keys - hell they advertise its as loud as a mouse click, that worries me. a lot.
    • Media keys are controlled through a Fn key. its ok, but i prefer dedicated keys.

So, does anyone have any alternatives that i can buy in australia, that meet my requirements?

edit: G19 is ruled out due to it requiring external power. so please dont suggest it. (yes, i know its not mechanical - but its a similar price range)

Mussels, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Any advice for my keyboard?

1. Any advice for my keyboard? - Similar Threads - advice keyboard

2. Impossible to play games with Windows 11 and the existing advice makes no sense

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible to play games with Windows 11 and the existing advice makes no sense: I recently bought a new desktop with Windows 11, but I'm finding it impossible to play computer games. I play a range of MMOs, and the same problem is occuring with all of them. I never had this problem with my old Windows 10 computer, and I still do not have this problem on...
  3. Impossible to play games with Windows 11 and the existing advice makes no sense

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Impossible to play games with Windows 11 and the existing advice makes no sense: I recently bought a new desktop with Windows 11, but I'm finding it impossible to play computer games. I play a range of MMOs, and the same problem is occuring with all of them. I never had this problem with my old Windows 10 computer, and I still do not have this problem on...
  4. I need advice on a couple problems I'm having with my HP Stream Notebook

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need advice on a couple problems I'm having with my HP Stream Notebook: So I have a hp Stream Notebook PC name LAPTOP-04N0ESTJ that my step dad just gave me so I have something that I can do stuff with and I had to do a lot of updating just to get up to a windows 10 but there's a few things that have never worked like I cannot access the...
  5. Z key on keyboard stopped working. Can't log in to admin account. Advice?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Z key on keyboard stopped working. Can't log in to admin account. Advice?: Z key basically stopped working out of nowhere and I can't log into my admin account as the password contains Z. How do I reset the password without singing in or what other alternatives are there? submitted by /u/EstebanJulioRamirez [link] [comments]...
  6. Need Advice on Keyboard Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need Advice on Keyboard Problem: Was given a laptop to fix. It's an HP Notebook running Home 1903, build 18362.900 with 8GB of RAM. She cannot log in to Windows. It always tells her that the password is incorrect. When I connected a USB keyboard I successfully booted into Windows. Typing her password into...
  7. Advice regarding wireless keyboard.

Advice regarding wireless keyboard.: I am new to wireless peripherals. I've been told to turn the mouse and keyboard off when not in use (to extend battery life). The mouse has an on/off switch, but the keyboard does not. The HP User Guide says that the Caps Lock key turns the keyboard on and off. There is a...
  8. Other threads on this topic offer advice that is JUNK, will not work. Mouse and keyboard...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Other threads on this topic offer advice that is JUNK, will not work. Mouse and keyboard...: Thanks for taking a look. Running Windows 10. I can't give you the specs for the computer, it won't boot. Shinobee SSD Ultra 8-Core Gaming PC/Multimedia Desktop Computer - FX 8300 8 x 4.20 GHz - AMD Radeon RX 460 2GB DDR5 Graphics - 8GB DDR3-240GB SSD - 500GB HDD - Win10 Pro...
  9. Windows 10 Keyboard stopped working and make beeping sounds advice

Windows 10 Keyboard stopped working and make beeping sounds advice: Filter keys opened somehow and i couldnt type anything and keyboard wont work. So I had to look it up on youtube to find solution. This filter keys stuff blocks all the keyboard functions. I would at least understand why there is a feature like that if it didnt had a shortcut...
  10. Gaming Keyboard And Mouse Advice Needed

Gaming Keyboard And Mouse Advice Needed: I need a new keyboard and mouse for my pc. It is a windows 10. The specs are on my profile. I am going to get a gaming mouse and keyboard. Under £100 if possible. Can I get any sort? Are they plug and play? Any recomendations? Any to avoid? 64668