Windows 10: Any alternatives to hitachi micro driver filter?

Discus and support Any alternatives to hitachi micro driver filter? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So please no one ask why, but I’m trying to combine the storage of 2 usb flash drives on windows 10. To my knowledge, the only way to do that is if the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/man_wif-waluigi-hed, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Any alternatives to hitachi micro driver filter?

So please no one ask why, but I’m trying to combine the storage of 2 usb flash drives on windows 10. To my knowledge, the only way to do that is if the flash drives are recognized as “basic” disks. I found something called hitachi microdriver and I installed it. I dont know if I followed the directions incorrectly, but I did not do anything to the .sys file. But when I installed the .inf file, I immediately went into bsod when restarted. (However, I saw in disk management the flash drive got recognized as a basic disk before I restarted.) did I install it incorrectly because the website says it will work with windows 10 (but the article is outdated it looks like). Are there any alternatives to this method?

submitted by /u/man_wif-waluigi-hed
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/man_wif-waluigi-hed, Jan 13, 2021
  2. GTP99 Win User

HITACHI HTS547550A9E384 ATA driver update

Seriously, this is not helpful. I have a Samsung series 3 laptop, and not only can I not find the driver on Hitachi's site they removed all the drivers on the Samsung site. Any other suggestions?

GTP99, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Hitachi Touro Desk Pro Does Not Work in Windows 10

I have the Hitachi Touro Desk Pro and also the Hitachi Touro Desk. The standard hitachi touro desk drive is recognized and works fine. The "Pro" Is recognized but does not do anything when trying to access it.

Hitachi does not have drivers that I can download so compatibility mode suggested in another thread will not work. Can someone look into this or offer a suggestion that actually works rather than a canned response.

Thanks

Frameshifter, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Try0x101 Win User

Any alternatives to hitachi micro driver filter?

Cortana search filter list

I have a lot of space for display content in Cortana search list, and 80% of it not used because Cortana sorting items by types.
    How disable all filters and make visible all suggested content?

Any alternatives to hitachi micro driver filter? [​IMG]

Try0x101, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Any alternatives to hitachi micro driver filter?

1. Any alternatives to hitachi micro driver filter? - Similar Threads - alternatives hitachi micro

2. Is there any alternative of ChatGPT?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any alternative of ChatGPT?: Are there any substitutes for ChatGPT that can be used in educational institutions such as schools, colleges, and universities?* Moved from Community Center...
  3. Is there any alternative of ChatGPT?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any alternative of ChatGPT?: Are there any substitutes for ChatGPT that can be used in educational institutions such as schools, colleges, and universities?* Moved from Community Center...
  4. Any alternative of system restore?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any alternative of system restore?: I have an Asus fx505dy laptop. I ran some scripts months ago with admin privileges. It had a lot of side-effects like slow boot-up, removed many apps I need. Is there any way I can restore my laptop's state to the state when I got it? I didn't create a restore point. Can I...
  5. reoccurring alternate driver update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    reoccurring alternate driver update: for dell laptop 7480, that does not install or go away after 2004 win 10 pro update. the suggested update is , Alps Electric HIDClass - 4/6/2017 12:00:00am. - 1.0.0.13 .what is this ****....
  6. Alternative to updating drivers?

Alternative to updating drivers?: I know you can update drivers through windows 10 but I want to know if there are drivers windows 10 cannot update or detect drivers I would need to look elsewhere for. Is there any actual good driver software update tools that I can download? submitted by /u/yeetusnibbus42...
  7. Is there any MozBackup alternative?

in Browsers and Email
    Is there any MozBackup alternative?: I have scoured the web and can't seem to find a reliable backup/restore tool for Firefox/Thunderbird Any suggestions? 166373
  8. Are there any alternatives to the Start Menu?

Are there any alternatives to the Start Menu?: I love having my icons available but recently I've clicked on Auto-Hide taskbar and positioned it on the left side of the screen. it's great having that extra clean space but it has it's issues like not always auto-hiding and staying open and when I've moved the mouse away...
  9. Registry filter driver exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Registry filter driver exception: Hi, sometimes when in idle and 2 times while browsing i got this bsod : registry filter driver exception, on eventviewer i get this error event id 1001, bugcheck : 0x00000135 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffffa00eb1556f0, 0xfffff8012ac42cd0, 0xffffe48dd9e2b9e0. I dettagli sono...
  10. Alternative driver to Nvidia GeForce

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Alternative driver to Nvidia GeForce: I have a Sony Vaio using a Nvidia GeForce 310M graphics driver. I run Windows 7. It is not compatible with Windows 10 and I can't upgrade. Sony are going to take forever to update the Windows 8 drivers so I'm not holding my breath for an early update on Windows 7 (if at...